Suggestion: Model PM admin

12-05-2012 02:20
Hello everybody,

As it is known by all of you, Get-Paid's Admin answers tons of PMs throughout the day. My suggestion is that we create a Private Message model we could use to report problems/situations to the admin. This would simplify the communication between us, as well as facilitate organization; along with a better explanation.

Benefits from this:
*Faster communication
*Better comprehension of messages
*Better organization
*assume a more professional communication between Get-Paid team.

The model would be:

PM title:
User ID: *user who has a problem/situation here* | problem: *payment/access/tracking/etc*

Message body would be divided like this:
User ID:
Problem:
Description:

after those, add a quote of the message the user sent you in your own language.

I would like your opinion, along with more benefits we could get from this. Feel free to point out disadvantages in this method, as well as disagree with some topics I have pointed out.

Regards,
Arthur
12-05-2012 20:04
I already send PM to the admin about user's problems and he replies to me so fast ;) xd
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
12-05-2012 20:20
We already have kind of a topic that we post there all the suspected members,
and all the members that need activation to ther account or that want to change paypal address.

You can find the topic by Clicking Here.

If I've understood your suggestion right - that's quite similiar - at least the benefits.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
13-05-2012 18:18
Arthurxd0Hello everybody,

As it is known by all of you, Get-Paid's Admin answers tons of PMs throughout the day. My suggestion is that we create a Private Message model we could use to report problems/situations to the admin. This would simplify the communication between us, as well as facilitate organization; along with a better explanation.

Benefits from this:
*Faster communication
*Better comprehension of messages
*Better organization
*assume a more professional communication between Get-Paid team.

The model would be:

PM title:

Message body would be divided like this:

I would like your opinion, along with more benefits we could get from this. Feel free to point out disadvantages in this method, as well as disagree with some topics I have pointed out.

Regards,
Arthur

I think that there will be a lot of disadvantages of this because when a user see's report an issue button. They click it right away even if the issue in almost equal to nothing.

For example.

Every time my offer doesn't approves. I will head over to forum & report this issue. I am sure admin doesn't have that much time to go through every single one of them & tell user why offer didn't approve.

So I think that PM's are best way to communicate with admin at the moment.
13-05-2012 18:51
Just like what ssr said above,this will make the forum boring as they are going to directly contact admin before asking it in our forum,plus the great thing with our forum is : before someone asks,they already saw a thread where the answer is the one they are searching.<----- I don't know if you an understand it lol.

Sincerly,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
18-05-2012 01:06
My suggestion was that we (moderators) had a model PM to report issues to admin! :) not the users.
19-05-2012 20:22
Oohh yes in that case I think it's a good idea. But for what? We can just go to the forum,click ssr or admin's name and choose Send Private Message.

Sincerly,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
19-05-2012 20:38
ChatDexterOohh yes in that case I think it's a good idea. But for what? We can just go to the forum,click ssr or admin's name and choose Send Private Message.

Sincerly,
Dexter

I agree with you.
19-05-2012 21:46
SSRGetPaidI agree with you.

+1

(I'm sorry, Arthurxd0 xD).
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
Total Posts: 9