Support Forum Unnecessary Posts

22-03-2013 17:34
I have noticed some unnecessary posts under support forum & posts regrading PTC or GPT sites. Please keep in mind we are strictly not allowed to let users talk about competitors on this forum just like our competitors don't let users promote our site on their forums. So if there are any questions about competitors on forums please notify me through PM or in this thread & I would be glad to assist the user & thanks for responding to users quickly we certainly appreciate the support from all the moderators :)

Thanks,
SSRGet-Paid.
23-03-2013 18:18
I think that it's okay as long as the members don't ask/speak about specific comeptive websites and as long as they ask general questions about other ways to get money (for example PTC) because when they ask about it they will probably look for answers alone anyways. So I think that the solution is to tell them that it's much better here than other places because we have many more ways to get money, we are very loyal and so on.

Tell me what you think about it and SSRGetPaid- your concern to Get-Paid is inspiring.

Thanks,
Rephael.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
23-03-2013 22:04
Every time I see any PTC related stuff,I automatically report it. I have also noticed that some users send advertisements to others via Private Message.

Sincerely,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
24-03-2013 20:49
RephaelI think that it's okay as long as the members don't ask/speak about specific comeptive websites and as long as they ask general questions about other ways to get money (for example PTC) because when they ask about it they will probably look for answers alone anyways. So I think that the solution is to tell them that it's much better here than other places because we have many more ways to get money, we are very loyal and so on.

Tell me what you think about it and SSRGetPaid- your concern to Get-Paid is inspiring.

Thanks,
Rephael.

I defiantly agree with you, except I have seen in some threads with literal names of competitor sites being mentioned which should be edited/removed in any cases & besides this I agree that we should provide user best support of our ability :)

Thanks,
SSRGetPaid
24-03-2013 20:51
ChatDexterEvery time I see any PTC related stuff,I automatically report it. I have also noticed that some users send advertisements to others via Private Message.

Sincerely,
Dexter

Thanks for mentioning this. If you ever receive a PM from any user for promotion purposes. Please PM me or Raphael with the username of violator & we will suspend them from forum for limited time :)

Thanks,
SSRGetPaid
24-03-2013 21:40
SSRGetPaidI defiantly agree with you, except I have seen in some threads with literal names of competitor sites being mentioned which should be edited/removed in any cases & besides this I agree that we should provide user best support of our ability :)

Thanks,
SSRGetPaid

I do as much as I can to prevent it - everytime I see threads that promote competitor websites I immediately delete them and ban the user. By the way, I see at least one thread every day.
I'm glad you agree with me.

Thanks,
Rephael.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
30-03-2013 00:25
Hi there, I hadn't realized of this thread hehehe

I really haven't seen any post related to spam of ptc sites or something seemed :S
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
Total Posts: 7