Support Forum

26-11-2013 06:21
Hello Moderators,

Just wanted to remind everyone, please leave Support forum on Me and Raphael regarding responding to users. I appreciate everyone's help and I am thankful to be a part of a great supportive team. We need to provide users the best assistance possible on Support forum which I am noticing is being postponed by guiding users to "Wait for Admin's Response" or guiding them your selves. As I said everything everyone does is highly appreciated but we need supportive responses or responses that can resolve the issue. I request all moderators to leave Support forum on me and Raphael to handle besides that feel free to help/participate anywhere you like :)

Thanks,
SSRGetPaid.
06-12-2013 17:14
As you want...
But from my point of view, If I was the user who had the problem, I would like to see some response anyway it was: "wait for the admin's response".

And it's true, sometimes we can't help them, and only the admin can...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
10-12-2013 14:44
sagitariAs you want...
But from my point of view, If I was the user who had the problem, I would like to see some response anyway it was: "wait for the admin's response".

And it's true, sometimes we can't help them, and only the admin can...

Hi Sagitari,

SSRGetPaid does email me when the issue cannot be resolved, so that's why if you tell the user to wait for the admin's response but the "admin doesnt know about it" it won't be effective.

If you believe the issue cannot be resolved and you can send me a quick PM that would be great.

Thanks!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
10-12-2013 18:57
The problem is that if users do not get a response quickly enough, they will leave and never return. It's as simple as that... :(
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
11-12-2013 14:53
JooonathanThe problem is that if users do not get a response quickly enough, they will leave and never return. It's as simple as that... :(

+1.

Ok admin!! I thought you took a look in Support Forum and it wasn't needed to contact directly you eheheheh
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
13-12-2013 09:19
JooonathanThe problem is that if users do not get a response quickly enough, they will leave and never return. It's as simple as that... :(

I agree.
I suggest you guys respond to them only if you know your answer would be helpful.
If it requires me to look into that then please just tell them to wait for admin but also PM me about it (you can simply copy paste the URL of the topic) and then I would be able to help.

That sounds better?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-12-2013 13:56
gptreasureI agree.
I suggest you guys respond to them only if you know your answer would be helpful.
If it requires me to look into that then please just tell them to wait for admin but also PM me about it (you can simply copy paste the URL of the topic) and then I would be able to help.

That sounds better?

Understood. Thanks admin
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
18-12-2013 10:47
cool

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8