Your Feedback on New Designs

17-08-2012 17:16
My opinion is:

If we are trying to make changes in our website design,well we must change everything(color,font,add some new features etc) that's why I'm voting for the version 2.
Version 1 looks more proffesional but almost nothing change there,same NavBar,Spin The Wheel,Leather Board and same BackGround. Also I remember that when GPT(Get Paid Treasure) was new,we wanted to be like FaceBook where everyone can post their feelings,edit their profile background etc(background feature was in the old GPT design). Adding this feature would be a great idea so that we can listen to them easier just by visiting their profile page.

I have an idea about the "REDEEM" feature,some websites use a sort of "online money"(i.e Fbux) to personalize their profile(Username color,group tag,maximum capacity of their inboxes etc.) They can earn this buy posting,creating threads,donating/buying with PP,AP or LR or in our case even making some offers,daily surveys,watching videos etc.
Now about my idea of this sort of Online Money,we are NOT copying it from another website,we are just REMAKING it for our own. We can call the Online Money "GPGold"(any name would be great)

Mods and Special organizations in our website can have a Special Tag,examples:

[I do NOT own this badges,I copied them in a website just to show it to you,no copyright intended]

For admin

For Mods

I have another idea that I will post in the near future.
I hope you consider.
Thanks!

Another idea

One of our members suggested if we can make a type of egg hunting. So me and one of us(I will ask him for permission if I can say his name) come up with this idea.

What if we hide a word in a text,an irrelevant one. For example: "get paid is one of the most flying best website in the world"
The word is "flying"
Now we will give them 10 thread links to find the selected word. The first one to find it wins a prize.

-Creating a PUBLIC chat box where everyone can talk to each other. Our actual chat box is private and you need to add them before you can private chat them. Creating a public version of it will help us a lot as some regular members tries to answer them,the only disadvantage I can see of this is the spam. In this public chat box,mods must have some "powers"

-Kick: if they spam,we kick them and give them a second chance.
-Ban: if they continue spamming,we can simply BAN them in our public chat box.
-Mute: almost the same as Kick,the only difference is that the user will stay.
If you guys are interested about this,I can explain it better(how can members see that we are mods and stuff)

Please reconsider,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
17-08-2012 21:51
ChatDexter

I have another idea that I will post in the near future.
I hope you consider.
Thanks!

Another idea

One of our members suggested if we can make a type of egg hunting. So me and one of us(I will ask him for permission if I can say his name) come up with this idea.

What if we hide a word in a text,an irrelevant one. For example: "get paid is one of the most flying best website in the world"
The word is "flying"
Now we will give them 10 thread links to find the selected word. The first one to find it wins a prize.

-Creating a PUBLIC chat box where everyone can talk to each other. Our actual chat box is private and you need to add them before you can private chat them. Creating a public version of it will help us a lot as some regular members tries to answer them,the only disadvantage I can see of this is the spam. In this public chat box,mods must have some "powers"

-Kick: if they spam,we kick them and give them a second chance.
-Ban: if they continue spamming,we can simply BAN them in our public chat box.
-Mute: almost the same as Kick,the only difference is that the user will stay.
If you guys are interested about this,I can explain it better(how can members see that we are mods and stuff)

Please reconsider,
Dexter

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have notified our team about this and hopefully they will consider adding some of the features you requested :)
18-08-2012 09:04
SSRGetPaidThanks for all the great suggestions. I have notified our team about this and hopefully they will consider adding some of the features you requested :)
Thats great!

Sincerly,
Dexter

Get-Paid Moderator
18-08-2012 17:33
Great suggestions!
I really liked the special tags.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
18-08-2012 18:54
RephaelGreat suggestions!
I really liked the special tags.
Good to heat that!

Get-Paid Moderator
26-11-2012 17:23
I have received further information our New Design. Our team is working hard & design is 75-80% done. There is still work to do but we appreciate your patience. I will be posting few screenshots of the new design later today, For now we don't have final launch date but as christmas holidays are here so It might slow things down a bit but its almost on final stages :)

Thanks.
27-11-2012 03:55
Final Version of the Dashboard.

New Layout for Earn Cash Tab.

27-11-2012 03:55
Redeem Coins.

Prize Shop.

Leader board.

Total Posts: 18