A school supply list to get you started (Back to school shopping)

16-08-2012 20:09
What’s the smart way to shop for school supplies? Eliminate the guesswork by getting a list from your child’s teacher ahead of time or waiting until school starts to find out what’s actually required. The teacher may recommend specific brands, sizes, or quantities, but even if the list isn’t available, you can still take advantage of back-to-school sales (many states offer “tax-free days” during this season) by sticking to the basics recommended below. And remember, you can’t go wrong with tools that help kids get — and stay — organized. Read more...
16-08-2012 20:54
Thanks for sharing this great information! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
18-08-2012 16:33
hahaha
im not going to buy nothing for the university...
I come back next September ;(
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
18-08-2012 19:44
sagitarihahaha
im not going to buy nothing for the university...
I come back next September ;(

Good luck :D
22-08-2012 00:08
SSRGetPaidGood luck :D

thx u!
it will be my last year!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
05-09-2012 06:42
Thanks for the share!:D Anyway, The school year is about to begin again. That is a great thing, but with it comes the annual costly ritual of purchasing back to school supplies. However, according to many reports, employers are paying about the same as they did a year ago, even though prices continue to rise. But there are ways to shop that will prevent you from going bust, if you do some homework and groundwork. To read more, go here: Visit nowadays located at much of our web-site.
05-09-2012 15:55
bella008

Thanks for sharing it!
We wish you all good luck at school! :)
06-09-2012 04:32
RephaelThanks for sharing it!
We wish you all good luck at school! :)

Thanks Rephael for wishing me luck!
06-09-2012 16:14
bella008Thanks Rephael for wishing me luck!

You're welcome! :)
Total Posts: 9