Hobbies :)

16-09-2013 16:39
What's your favorite hobby/ies? I'm curious to know what do you all like to do in your spare time!
I love create objects! I love modelling several kind of dough, like polymer clay (FIMO), cold porcelain, I like to paint on wood, clay and sewing!
This is my personal blog where you can see what I make..

*Jana Art*

hope you like it!
Also, I love snailmail, listen to music, reading and surfing the net.
What about you?
x
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
16-09-2013 20:53
I like to fish, be out in the nature, cooking, surfing with my computers, travel and discover places to visit, be with my family etc etc.. :-)

Nice blog you have
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
16-09-2013 22:24
Numismatic!!!!!:)
17-09-2013 06:22
Listening to music & working on constant ways to make Get-Paid a better place :)
17-09-2013 12:25
SSRGetPaidListening to music & working on constant ways to make Get-Paid a better place :)

No doubt! I really love this place! :)

Anyway, you all have interesting hobbies :-)))))
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
17-09-2013 19:40
Just thinking about nothing, its amazing.
18-09-2013 04:27
I'm jealous, your stuff looks cool! Well I do perler beads sometimes (When I'm not mad at my iron) and what you do is you make pixel sprites of things and then iron them together. Otherwise I like recreational hobbies like reading and video games... :)
~Channel the anger swelling inside you, fighting the boundry til you break though~
19-09-2013 16:55
TsekoI'm jealous, your stuff looks cool! Well I do perler beads sometimes (When I'm not mad at my iron) and what you do is you make pixel sprites of things and then iron them together. Otherwise I like recreational hobbies like reading and video games... :)

Very interesting hobbies :)
And thanks a lot for your words :-)
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
29-09-2013 12:45
Road Cycling !
03-10-2013 19:22
That's amazing! Nice hobby ^_^
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
Total Posts: 95