How to earn some extra money

14-05-2012 17:34
I have a few small tips about how a young man, or girl, can earn some extra money, hopefully I can help someone.

Tip 1

Most homes buying food and all the necessary things once a week from the grocery store. However, couples with demanding careers, seniors, busy parents or those with previous plans for that weekend may require a person acting for them. If you are near an area with many retired couple, you could build a large clientele.
Suggest this to some of the customers. The fees for this service varies. A few percent of the total amount is normal, but you should maybe put a fixed amount if you work with people who may not have the largest income.

Tip 2

Think of all the time you spend on doing business every week. Would not it be nice to have someone who did it for you? Why not do it for others? As buying example above is the ability to acquire a large clientele very high here. You could put up a fixed sum per week for repeat customers, and a fixed amount for new customers or single users.

If you like to drive this is a possible income. Be sure to calculate how much gasoline and wear the job will involve and work out the prices you should take under it. Most people would happily pay for petrol, wear and some money to you to avoid going to the washing machine or to go to the pharmacy.

Tip 3

Many people go away for the weekend and sometimes they ask a neighbor to keep an eye on their house and collect the mail while they are gone, but how often are the neighbors remember it?
You could offer a service where you keep track of the house several times a day, which you assure yourself that all doors and windows are locked and that all mail and paper are picked up. The extra visits will deter potential burglars.

If you are really ambitious and want to develop this business with a partner you can offer, watching his house around the clock. This is one of the possibilities that can be expanded to a business. You can do this for small companys as well as private homes. Small businesses that can not afford to buy an advanced alarm at his business often have space in their budget for guards who check into their business several times a day in small increments. This gives them a much greater sense of security.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
14-05-2012 18:01
Great tips, I'm sure that I'll implement them when I'll have my own home & business.
Thanks for sharing :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
14-05-2012 23:35
Thanks for sharing the great tips "rogga41" :)
16-05-2012 22:46
great tips :)
RIFAT
23-05-2012 04:03
Very creative thinking....I'll certainly give it some thought!
To Infinity and Beyond!
24-05-2012 12:47
thanks for sharing these tips
03-12-2015 16:25
Good tips.
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
22-12-2015 00:14
great tips,thank you friend
Be yourself
28-12-2015 20:50
Thanks good tips
07-02-2016 18:29
Intersting. Thanks.
Your bunny wrote
Total Posts: 27