Microsoft Surface [New Revolutionary Tablet]

30-07-2012 11:03
SSRGetPaidI never said iPad is bad. I just wanted to show the comparison between iPad and Surface :)
I was just kidding :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
30-07-2012 19:50
Contrary to idiotic reports, the Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) Surface price hasn't been set starting at $1000. Some bloggers were careful to include weasel-words such as "if" and "maybe" -- but others run headlong into a silly-season trap of their own making. In IT Blogwatch, bloggers accuse other bloggers of click-whoring -- or worse. Read more...
01-08-2012 17:20
Microsoft said on Wednesday August 01, 2012 that it has completed its work on the code for Windows 8.

The step, known in nerd speak as “release to manufacturing,” means that computer makers now know what the final version of the operating system will look like and can start loading it onto computers. Microsoft previously said the the software–and computers running it–will be made publicly available on October 26. Read more....
04-08-2012 18:40
Surface will change your expectations of what you can do with your tablet. First and foremost, you are no longer buying into a dedicated mobile OS and its corresponding app ecosystem. Instead, you’ll be able to buy one app and use it on both a tablet and a Windows 8 laptop or desktop PC.

While the Metro face of the two Surfaces will be the same, the hardware flavors are fundamentally different. Surface RT will compete most directly with Apple's iPad and the current crop of Android tablets, all of which run on power-efficient ARM-based processors. And Surface Pro—though still a tablet—targets Ultrabooks and other ultraportable laptops. Read more...
06-08-2012 16:48
More interested in the specs :)
Not really worth it, like all tabs. ;)
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
06-08-2012 16:55
Probably I'm gonna stay to my iPad,costed me too much...
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
06-08-2012 19:27
Jooonathan :)
Not really worth it, like all tabs. ;)

Thanks for sharing that PDF document. I still think Microsoft Surface is going to be much better then rest of the tablets but that's just my opinion :D
Total Posts: 17