Oh wow(and hi:)

12-07-2012 16:13
Been absent for quite a long time...GPTreasure was the first site I earnt my money online from and it has changed so much since the last time I used it
Yeah those that remember me probably see me as the bad guy. Oh well I'm not here to change any of those thoughts. I deserve the frowns and regret the immature decisions I made.
Just wanted to post a thread and say hi
Everything looks so complex compared to the old GPTreasure and looks like everything got an upgrade... quite a bunch of new features too!
Cool beans. Great work the layout and design its sooooo much better than before. I stopped by when GPTreasure changed to get-paid but I didn't stick around much:[ I'll try to spend more time here now haha:o

Hope everyone is well
Victor.
12-07-2012 16:45
Welcome, or should i say welcome back.

I hope you will stick around this time, then.
Redouan.
12-07-2012 19:00
'=[Victor]=Been absent for quite a long time...GPTreasure was the first site I earnt my money online from and it has changed so much since the last time I used it
Yeah those that remember me probably see me as the bad guy. Oh well I'm not here to change any of those thoughts. I deserve the frowns and regret the immature decisions I made.
Just wanted to post a thread and say hi
Everything looks so complex compared to the old GPTreasure and looks like everything got an upgrade... quite a bunch of new features too!
Cool beans. Great work the layout and design its sooooo much better than before. I stopped by when GPTreasure changed to get-paid but I didn't stick around much:[ I'll try to spend more time here now haha

Hope everyone is well
Victor.

Welcome back and thanks for the compliments. I am a new administrator of Get-Paid's forum along with other helpful moderators & don't worry, senior admin GPTreasure still checks forum on daily bases but he is not as active since I am helping him take care of things :)

Hoping to see more activity from you in future ;)

Thanks,
Get-paid Team.
12-07-2012 21:57
Hey Victor, and welcome back to Get-Paid!
Yes it's right, we added many new features and changed the layout and design,
We glad to know that it looks great to you and that you've came back!

We hope that you'll keep enjoying here,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
Total Posts: 4