What do you do with your get-paid earnings???

09-05-2012 08:50
I used 1$ on the sims social to get some sim cash lol.

P.S. don't play the sims social it's really addictive and it pretty much programmes you to consume consume consume. i blame capitalism. occupy yay it's really working. slowly. very slowly .peace out fellow slaves
I like to drink coffee it is good
09-05-2012 09:46
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum my bad. Should be in OFF TOPIC. im ashamed
09-05-2012 12:28
leosunterSorry I posted this in the wrong forum my bad. Should be in OFF TOPIC. im ashamed

That's okay !
Just pay attention next time ;)
-Moved to OFF-TOPIC.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
10-05-2012 02:19
leosunterI used 1$ on the sims social to get some sim cash lol.

P.S. don't play the sims social it's really addictive and it pretty much programmes you to consume consume consume. i blame capitalism. occupy yay it's really working. slowly. very slowly .peace out fellow slaves

I also try to save money & only buy the things that I really need to buy :)
10-05-2012 20:39
just save it, you'll be filthy stinkin' rich when you know it(I hope so XD). :D .. that's what i do anyways.
Even if the morrow is barren of promisesNothing shall forestall my return.To be the dew that quenches the land,To spare the sands, the seas, the skies.I offer thee this silent sacrifice.
13-05-2012 16:31
I will save and be rich like Donald trump and buy a mansion. I will then sip whisky and smoke a pipe, laughing like a madman.
13-05-2012 18:46
I usually save it to buy something I want from the net,at the moment I'm saving up 80$ to pre order Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for Ps3.

The last time I bought something from the internet,it was a FCBarcelona jersey with MESSI's name on it.

Thanks for asking :)

Sincerly,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
16-05-2012 22:48
i just save it , when it will big may be i will invest in forex:)
RIFAT
17-05-2012 19:58
On most occasions I mainly save it however if I see something interesting online worth
buying I'll go ahead and buy it.
17-05-2012 20:08
JohnMctossyOn most occasions I mainly save it however if I see something interesting online worth
buying I'll go ahead and buy it.
Like what :D?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 20