What do you think about Spain?

08-05-2013 12:38
I've curiosity jajaj

Not all is paella, party... And, what do you think about our crisis??

C'mon, comment !! :)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
09-05-2013 04:42
I am not quite acknowledged by crisis in Spain but I have seen pictures of places in Spain & they look incredibly beautiful. So if I ever get a chance I will definitely visit Spain :)
09-05-2013 08:00
SSRGetPaidI am not quite acknowledged by crisis in Spain but I have seen pictures of places in Spain & they look incredibly beautiful. So if I ever get a chance I will definitely visit Spain :)

Me too..... Spain and Barcelona would be great to visit
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
16-05-2013 08:39
yeah, Spain is beautiful, but if you lived here nowadays you would like to go out like me xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
25-05-2013 06:20
i am not familiar with spain all i do know is that Spain is the place where bull fight was going,but not now
20-09-2013 09:54
I am sure Spain is an amazing place to visit. I've never been there but I really wish to spend at least a week there :DDD
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
20-09-2013 15:10
I think this was the "beginning of the spanish crisis"...............

[video=youtube;V0PisGe66mY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY[/video]

:D
22-09-2013 11:50
alalona

:D

LOL asereje auhauhauh xD
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
02-10-2013 17:42
I have Spanish origins and go there every year , it is a nice country ( Just the bust in my eyes. :D )

People there are nice , the food is so delicious , the weather is very good.

Maybe the only negative point is the crisis... :(
French forum moderator.
03-10-2013 02:29
I think it would be a nice place to visit
~Channel the anger swelling inside you, fighting the boundry til you break though~
Total Posts: 12