design is everything

18-06-2012 23:14
they are realy great,if you want to design your website you should visit their site. http://www.psdbucket.com
11-07-2012 00:17
nice website ;)

Time ago I was PS user but now I don't make designs and this site could be useful.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
11-07-2012 08:19
Hey Sagitari I might pay you to do some signatures :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-07-2012 09:10
Hi sagitari thanks for your opinion I need more from you. I am going to lunch about ten website for my on line business. I found a web development company and contact them. We will sign the contact with them at the end of July, 2012. So as a moderator of the site like this your opinion is very much useful to me.
11-07-2012 12:08
I don't know them, but from my point of view the packages are expensive.

Anyway, I've never requested the services of the professional website like this one.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
11-07-2012 19:10
amiateeq and contact them. We will sign the contact with them at the end of July, 2012. So as a moderator of the site like this your opinion is very much useful to me.

We don't usually allow discussions like this on forum just because it involves ways to make money online by doing your own business & we generally don't allow discussions about making money online on our forum but it seems that you are already aware of this rule and haven't violated our "TOS" so I would like to sneak in my suggestion. If you are thinking of building your own site. You can always get tools for less on Godaddy.com. I am assuming that you already know about this but if not, please check them out. I personally own 4 sites and domains & I purchased them all from Godaddy.com and they gave me a great discount :)

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
12-07-2012 01:55
SSRGetPaidWe don't usually allow discussions like this on forum just because it involves ways to make money online by doing your own business & we generally don't allow discussions about making money online on our forum but it seems that you are already aware of this rule and haven't violated our "TOS" so I would like to sneak in my suggestion. If you are thinking of building your own site. You can always get tools for less on Godaddy.com. I am assuming that you already know about this but if not, please check them out. I personally own 4 sites and domains & I purchased them all from Godaddy.com and they gave me a great discount :)

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.

Dear admin thanks for info about godaddy, but a little confirmation I need from you. You said,"we generally don't allow discussions about making money online on our forum"...... this is a site of making money online, why we cant discuss about make money?
12-07-2012 18:52
amiateeqDear admin thanks for info about godaddy, but a little confirmation I need from you. You said,"we generally don't allow discussions about making money online on our forum"...... this is a site of making money online, why we cant discuss about make money?

I was referring to promoting competitor GPT & PTC sites. We don't allow user to talk about ways to make money online because it can put our site at risk and we can lose consumers. I hope you understand what I am trying to say & you can email me at [email]support@gptreasure.com[/email] if you have any further questions. I have locked this thread :)

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 8