what about the Hobbit?

29-06-2012 19:15
:) I have waited for this movie(s) for years, and finally....here it is; The Hobbit (trailer)
What do you think, will it be better or worse than Lord of the Rings?
Will you travel to new Zealand for watching the premiere? :p

[video=youtube;G0k3kHtyoqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc[/video]
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
29-06-2012 19:20
A funny thing is that Peter Jackson started doing splatter films like "bad taste" (which is very gory but funny though), and took a giant step forward with lord of the rings..
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
30-06-2012 02:27
Looks like an interesting by seeing the trailer but I won't judge weather its better then Lord of the Rings just because I haven't watched the full movie yet. If I get a chance to be in theater and they are playing this movie. I will defiantly check it out and then compare it to other movies but thanks for letting us know about this movie ;)
30-06-2012 18:19
Yeah, I've waited for this movie so much :)
The Lord of the Rings is my of my favorite movies.

Thanks for sharing this trailer ;).
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
05-01-2013 04:39
Nice. Thanks for sharing like this.
05-01-2013 16:44
I have watched this awesome movie on "3D HFR" and I highly recommend everyone to watch it!
By the way, this movie HAS 3 parts, I've watched the first part and it's great.
06-01-2013 16:28
I réálly want to see this movie :o
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
07-01-2013 10:55
Lord Of Rings !!!
07-01-2013 13:07
I think it is worse. Often when they try to make a part which plays before the existing parts it is worse (e.g. Star Wars)
07-01-2013 15:11
gaxi79I think it is worse. Often when they try to make a part which plays before the existing parts it is worse (e.g. Star Wars)

I also don't like this idea, but they had to do it because every part takes 3 hours.
Total Posts: 18