First video !

10-05-2012 21:05
Hey guys here is my first referral video

Just tell me how you guys think it is, and if it might help me get some referrals ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wUie1gDMPo

(read first comment > Discription will be added tomorrow, youtube isnt really helping. They wont update my discription :( )
11-05-2012 00:42
Great video & we just gave you a bonus for it :)
11-05-2012 07:04
Great video "bartje94", i'm sure that it'll improve your referrals earnings,
I just suggest you to try to cut a little more the duration of time of the video.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
11-05-2012 11:57
Oke! ;) Thanks, haha i saw the bonus 30 minutes ago when i came online thanks ! :)
11-05-2012 12:02
bartje94Oke! ;) Thanks, haha i saw the bonus 30 minutes ago when i came online thanks ! :)

You deserve it.
Glad to see you're happy :)
11-05-2012 12:51
Whuttt,, i was posting a beast of a tutorial (my referral link ofcourse ;P) on a game website. And they took it off. Don't know why, because they profit from it, you guys profit, I Profit and my referrals profit :(.
11-05-2012 13:01
bartje94Whuttt,, i was posting a beast of a tutorial (my referral link ofcourse ;P) on a game website. And they took it off. Don't know why, because they profit from it, you guys profit, I Profit and my referrals profit :(.

Yeah, we profit, you profit, and your referrals profit, but that's only one side,
You forgot that the owners of that game websites don't profit and it's called 'Personal Gain',
and it's not allowed there.
11-05-2012 13:35
No it is a game site maplestory > There you can buy in game credit called NX Cash, and much people want this but don't want to spend real cash to it. So i made this (also said that<<) and posted my post. And if those refs are really buying NX Nexon is profiting of it. :) (Nexon is the company)
11-05-2012 13:45
bartje94No it is a game site maplestory > There you can buy in game credit called NX Cash, and much people want this but don't want to spend real cash to it. So i made this (also said that<<) and posted my post. And if those refs are really buying NX Nexon is profiting of it. :) (Nexon is the company)

Wow man,
I've been played MapleStory for years, I'm kind of expert of this game, programmer of that too (Private Servers),
Anyways, they don't refer to it as a 'Profit' they refer to it as 'Personal Gain'.

And by the way,
Any help in MapleStory - PM me.
12-05-2012 18:28
RephaelWow man,
I've been played MapleStory for years, I'm kind of expert of this game, programmer of that too (Private Servers),
Anyways, they don't refer to it as a 'Profit' they refer to it as 'Personal Gain'.

And by the way,
Any help in MapleStory - PM me.

Oke man I will :D, you got a private with all in one shop ? ;p I love to scroll :D
Total Posts: 15