How Much Referrals Do You Have?

22-12-2012 19:53
Dear "doby218",
First of all, 21 referrals is a nice achievement.
You can visit the following threads for some referrals tips and techniques:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?14969,
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?14978.

Good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
07-01-2013 12:41
will referrals be automatically cancelled if they become inactive?
07-01-2013 15:25
gaxi79will referrals be automatically cancelled if they become inactive?

Dear "gaxi79",
Your Referrals won't be automatically removed when they become inactive, but in order to see your referrals in your downline they have to complete at least 1 offer/survey/task.

Thanks and good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
15-01-2013 12:21
0 referrals here at get-paid (just joined) and over 400 at other programs. but its not about numbers, more important is that they are active...
ClickTrackProfit
15-01-2013 16:42
piizami0 referrals here at get-paid (just joined) and over 400 at other programs. but its not about numbers, more important is that they are active...

I agree with you, I also think that the activity is more important than the number of you referrals.
Good luck! :)
25-01-2013 20:07
actually i am a new user...........so i don't have enough referrals...........actually no one ...........do anyone help me actually i don't know how to earn money from hear. please help me. thanks
Hi,i am frome bangladesh. i want to earn some money. please help me in earn money.thanks:D
26-01-2013 07:10
I'm new here infact i don't how to do this tin. What did u mean by refferal,is it trough that u pay,how do you pay?
26-01-2013 16:30
moharajaI'm new here infact i don't how to do this tin. What did u mean by refferal,is it trough that u pay,how do you pay?

Hello and welcome to Get-Paid! :)
For any question or help you can check our FAQ's Forum.

Referral is a person that you refer to Get-Paid with your special link. You can earn 20-30% from your referral's earnings (tier 1), and 10-20% from his referrals (tier 2).

You can find more information about referrals in this page:
http://www.get-paid.com/referral.php?go=getstart.

Good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
05-02-2013 20:48
Hello

I have been on this great site since 11/15/2012 and I have 237 referrals , but just few of them are active daily, as its said above , activity is more important than number of reffs , anyways I try to promote more and more to get more active referrals and recently I reached senior level and need 263 more reffs to become master .
Do not Dream your Life , Live your Dreamz 
06-02-2013 15:36
narikingHello

I have been on this great site since 11/15/2012 and I have 237 referrals , but just few of them are active daily, as its said above , activity is more important than number of reffs , anyways I try to promote more and more to get more active referrals and recently I reached senior level and need 263 more reffs to become master .

Congratulations! keep up the great work! :)
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 232