It doesn't say i have any refferrals pending

14-05-2013 20:31
I mean if my referrals are earning money right now ($5 is just an example, because i don't know how much they've made so far). So, lets say they don't do any tasks at all until they've reached $5, and once they've reached $5 they decide to do a task. So, does that mean once they successfully complete a task, it will appear on my downline as a full $5 earned and $1 commission for myself? even if they didn't complete any tasks before reaching $5

So just to clarify what my referrals must do. So, you must hover your mouse over the "earn cash" then they must proceed to click the "Tasks" just above the "Toolbar, section" and they must successfully complete one of the tasks such as "Website review (fast) and brief survey" which pays 0.50 cents?

Is that correct? because its hard to believe that. Now I've got 20 referrals and not even one of them has completed a task (Either they haven't completed a task, or something is wrong with my referral system)
15-05-2013 10:16
Hi Michael,

It is almost correct what you summarize, with just a few exceptions. One of the methods your referrals can make money is by completing tasks, but your referral income is not limited to this. You will earn money on the different things your referrals do, whether it is by completing a task or signing up for an offer.

What confuses me a bit is that you mention a 3rd party program which I am not familiar with. I would recommend you get your referrals by promoting your referral link directly instead of doing it through 3rd party providers.

I also think it sounds a bit weird that you have 20 referrals but no one in your downline. There could be more then one reason for this, and I will of course try to help you out by solving the matter.

Can you please explain to me how you get your 20 referrals to signup for you?

By visiting the 3rd party program you mentioned in your former post, it looks like an automated way on making money and getting referrals on auto pilot please correct me if this is wrong.

But if this is the case the problem could be a lot more messed up for you.

Rules:
Do not try to sign up with 2 users and refer 'yourself' - if we see abuse of this program we will stop it! Members caught cheating will be banned from our website! If a member generates a big number of referrals or generates fraudulent referrals or any type of suspicious activity with no value for us (e.g. most of the referrals aren't active) we reserve the right to refuse a payout and to void all of his referrals. Any other/similar abuse will cause the same result. Please keep in mind that our referral program does not include referrals completing Path offers.

What I would recommend you to do is to try and get a friend of yours to signup for an account at get-paid through your referral link in th Referrals section. Guide him in making his first 0.50 cent and check if he has been added to your downline.
$1.00 minimum payout | $2.00 minimum payout
15-05-2013 10:37
Did a little research on the 3rd party program you mentioned and found this link for you.

From what I can read in the review they have an awfully long delay time for paying their users, but this is the reviewers words not mine. I have not nor will I try to install the software from them.

My best advice for you is to go away from all the autopilot income. The option for using autopilot is great when you run a webshop and want to sell let's say digital products like ebooks, software and other. It makes you receive your payment from the customer and automatically emails the product to the customer.

When talking paid to actions you never want to go for an auto pilot solution, not even for getting referrals. Because why spend a lot of time setting it all up and ending up with dead/inactive referrals in your downline.

Use your referral link, the banners and market Get-Paid to friends and family through a free blogger.com account or wordpress account.

Promote the program on Facebook, Get-Paid have made it easy for you to connect your facebook account. If you do not with to use your excisting facebook account for promoting the program just sign up for a new facebook account for this purpose.

Don't spam your affiliate link on social networks or blogs but instead focuse on informing your readers about the possibilities of this program. Offer them to sign up for a newsletter and keep yourself updated on the get-paid forum to see which new tasks has become available for you.

Send out newsletters where you tell your subscribers about the new offers and/or tasks.
15-05-2013 11:46
A lot of people use mybrowsercash to create their own tasks. I've made almost $6 on it now, because I've been completing peoples tasks. Most tasks I've completed have been their referral links.

I've tried posting it on my facebook and i made a youtube video. I've only had 1 person registered through my facebook wall post, and i still haven't received her referral on my downline
15-05-2013 11:49
I really need to start making money from referrals because I'm not making anymore money from completing offers, and I'm having a baby on september, and i need to start making money soon.
15-05-2013 16:16
I don't know what a lot of people do I am just trying to hel you out with your referral issues. The only reason I know about the referrals not being listed as pending is because I had the same issue. I knew my referrals had signed up but they didnt show up in my downline. They even completed offers but still nothing. It happened to be that the offers/task they used did not register correctly but when they started doing other tasks they showed up.

I have been paid by Get-paid about 4 times now and in those payments were both my own activity and my referral income which of course were a bit lower then my own.

If there are no more offers you can use then start doing the tasks in th earn cash menu. Just notice that if you do not complete them correctly and get to many errors you will loose your ability to do the task in the future.

Congratulations with having a baby it is a big thing in life and I understand your frustrations but are you planning on living on get-paid income only? When I visit your profile I can see your referrals haven't made any earnings at all. You can click my username and see that referral income actually work. Mine is a bit low because I started about the same time as you but slowly growing.
15-05-2013 16:38
Thank you. I'm actually living on my disability benefits (I'm unable to work) So, i I'm trying to earn a bit more on here so i can support my wife and our baby

Today i asked my sister if she will register an account under my referral. So, i guided her on how to complete tasks, videos etc. and i still don't see anything. Could it be possible that my referrals are delayed until friday? (Thats when the referral commission is paid)
15-05-2013 17:12
Ah okay very good. Because if you were 100% independent on get-paid you would probably getting stressed in the process of getting the amount of referrals to make a total income. The only thing I could imagine it to be is that the offer or video was not credited to her account. Can you tell me if your sister did get paid for her actions? if she did you should also see her in the downline but if her amount earned is still at $0.00 she could try use another campaign/task.
15-05-2013 17:16
She actually watched a video and completed one task, and she didn't receive anything. Her balance still is $0.00. But she was using her mobile phone, i don't know if that makes any difference
15-05-2013 17:22
I have had trouble getting paid for watching the video under Superrewards could you tell me if this was the video she watched ? I don't think there should be any trouble by using your phone. One of my referrals use his phone daily for completing tasks so it might just be the campaign itself. Sometimes there are videos available right here that actually works so you get paid when watching them. If she is still at 0.00 you will first see her in your downline when she has earned some cash.
Total Posts: 26