It doesn't say i have any refferrals pending

15-05-2013 18:42
I think she watched a video on token ads

When i try to complete offers. The offers what seem to give me nothing, and they are pretty straightforward and easy to do right. Very hard to do wrong. They are the first page submit for prize competitions. I don't understand what anybody could do wrong to not get paid.

I'm thinking a lot about why i haven't received any referrals even know I've referred like more than 20 people. But i am also thinking maybe they registered, but they didn't bother earning any money. Like i said "i created a task for people to follow and i will pay them 5 cents." Maybe these people just couldn't be bothered earning money on here, and instead they submitted the task as complete, so i will pay them.
15-05-2013 22:15
I think that could be the answer you are looking for. Maybe they did not understand the assignment you gave them correctly, and thought that it was enough just to sign up. I have also experienced some trouble with the tokenads, so I mainly do the Tasks instead. They pay instantly but bonuses are paid on verification.

The tasks usually contains data entry jobs simple seo tasks like answering questions or visiting an advertisers website through Google and answer questions about the website. There are also tasks where you can find correct phone numbers for companies on their websites and much more.

Have a look at the Tasks section and see if you can't find something interesting there that pays, and direct your referrals in to the tasks and learn them how to complete them. The more work they put into get-paid the more you will be making.

Also try getting some referrals you know will signup and work because of the possibilities and not because you pay them 5 cents to do so. Instead tell them they can make their first $1.00 from day one in less then a couple of hours and that is if you don't guide them. If you guide them on how to get started it would go a lot faster.
$1.00 minimum payout | $2.00 minimum payout
16-05-2013 08:51
Thanks for the advice. My favorite task is "Rate people from hot to ugly" lol. But i haven't seen that task for a while

My first referral just popped up this morning. I'm starting to think maybe these people i referred didn't actually do anything (Just sign up and that's it)
16-05-2013 08:56
There you have it :-) focuse your energy on getting active referrals and you will get a great outcome. I have added you as a buddy here on Get-Paid. Write me a private message if you need help with anything.

Great to hear your first referral arrived, may many more join you in the future. I haven't seen that task but it sounds like a fun one. I just got access to a new one where tweets have to be categorized so I'm having some fun with doing this. It pays about 2 cents on each.
16-05-2013 11:09
Thank you so much for all your help
16-05-2013 11:58
It is my pleasure :-)

I wish you happy earnings, and good luck with your upcomming baby.
Total Posts: 26