Many ways to get a lot of referrals every day

27-10-2014 16:39
I personally have my own website (http://homemoneyint.wix.com/surveys) that I use to explain how GetPaid works. I post my website on facebook, twitter, many GPT forums and I make more than 80 referrals per day. Enjoy my friends ;)

- Make a website (Best way)
If you are into building websites, then you can easily do something like I have done, share your experiences with others and help them to make a similar amount as you are and you will have many people signup under you.

- Post on GPT forums.
This is a great idea, get involved in forums that are about the get paid industry and put your referral link in your signature. Don’t make the mistake of spamming the forum otherwise you will find your post deleted and most likely your account at the forum banned. What you want to do is become a part of the forum community and as more and more people read what you have to say, you will find people will start to click your referral link out of curiosity, this will lead to sign ups.

- Tell friends and family.
Such an easy thing to do but the most often this over looked all too often, a lot of people that don’t understand how it is possible to make money online maybe skeptical at first, but start showing them your checks and they will soon change their tune and want to give it a go for themselves.

- Walk through parking lots putting flyers on cars.
This is something that I haven’t tried myself yet but have thought about doing many times. It is a quick way to get your flyer to many people, the problem is if those flyers get read or not, so if you are going to try this make sure your flyers stand out.

- Write a blog.
If you want to get serious about gaining referrals to any program then this is a must do, make a simple blog about your get paid to program, the trick is then to get traffic to your blog. I will make a separate post about and go into more detail on how to drive traffic to your site.

- Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of “Easy Money Making”
This is something I haven’t tried myself but it is worth giving it a go, it isn’t all that time consuming and can be fun and you most likely pick up a few tips and tricks from the chat room as well.

- Write a classified ad.
This is something I have seriously considered many times, advertising in your local newspaper could have some very good results, your ad will be read by thousands of people and if only 100 people of those thousands bother to check out the site you are advertising and if out of those only half sign up, then that is potentially 50 referrals you could get just for running the one ad. The more I think about this, the more I think that I will give it a go.

- Put a flyer up at work.
A simple flyer in your work’s staff room can be very effective, everyone there is working to make money if they can be introduced to an easy way to make a bit more than most of them are going to be interested.

- Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos.
It only takes one of your video’s to become popular and go viral and you could have your referral link viewed by thousands upon thousands of people worldwide, really worth doing this on any video you make and upload to YouTube or similar sites.

- Tell people thru IM/PM
Go for it, if you have friends on MSN, AIM etc., let them know about the get paid to program you are in and how you are going with it. Half the battle is already won here, the people you talk to are already spending time on the internet and signing up for different things all the time, so why not tell them they can get paid for it.

- Paid advertising on other people’s websites
Making your own site or blog is easy, the trick them is to get traffic to it, advertising on a popular site is a sure fire way to get your referral link seen my many people at once, that being said don’t go over aboard with what you spend, my rule of thumb is to spend 50% of what I earn into promoting and the rest goes in the bank for me.

- Advertise on on-line games.
This is something I haven’t done myself as of yet, but it is something that I have considered in the past, if anyone wants to give it a shot, please drop me a note and let me know how it went.

- Buy “paid to sign up” at other GPT sites
This will certainly get you referrals, whether or not they are active is a totally different matter, I would suggest if you are going to try this is to buy the cheapest package you can get at a few different sites and see how your results are before going for it big time.

- Add your ref. link or website to a file name of an mp3, video, or program and share it over a file-sharing network like Bear Share or a torrent program.
This comes under the category of getting your referral link out to as many people as possible to be viewed. Weight of numbers will convert into referrals.

- Google Adwords (makes website ads that link to your website or ref. link)
Find yourself some long tail key words that aren’t competitive and you can find yourself gaining referrals at a cheap price.

- Add your site/blog to digg, stumble upon, Bumpzee, del.icio.us, etc
This is an absolute must do for any site owner, add one or two of your articles and if it is good with a bit of luck you can find yourself with 20,000 visitors in a little under 24 hours.

- Attach your referral link in your email address or signature.
This is such a simple thing to do but so many people over look it, have a think about how many emails you send out, how many times those emails are forwarded on to others and then you start to realize the viewing potential of your referral link in just your email signature.

- Optimize your website for excellent search engine ranking.
This takes time and a bit of experience, but if you are going to go to the trouble of building a website / blog then you really should do some research into Search Engine Optimization, this will help you obtain a higher result in search engine placement.

- Add regular content to your site or blog. Keep it updated with new info.
Building your site is one thing, but you can’t just forget it, keep it updated and keep it fresh and you will find that alone will give you a higher search engine placement.

- Put an E-book up for auction on EBay with your blog or other website info in it.
This is a very good idea, many people purchase eBooks online and from eBay, simply put your website information into your eBook and load it with affiliate links, then sell it for .99 cents or something very cheap, you will make a bit of money from the eBay sales but you will also make money from the referrals this technique will generate.

- Send email to all your contacts, and tell them to join with your referral link.
Don’t spam, but if you are well known to all of your contacts then why not send them an email telling them about the get paid to site you are in and the money that you are earning, you will get a few people emailing you back expressing their interest and asking questions.

- Tell people at school
Teenagers at school, you guys know how hard it is to make money, particularly in your early teens, tell your friends at school, show them your check and watch the referrals come flooding in.

- Text your link to all your friends/family.
Text a simple message such as, “check this site out” or something similar is just enough information to get someone interested enough for them to have a look at a site that you just recommended.

- Point out that this is not a scam such as “free to sign up”, post testimonials, or “doesn’t require confidential information such as credit cards, bank account, or social security info.
A lot of people are still very reluctant to give out personal information over the internet and that is fair enough I guess, so point out the facts that other than an address there is no need to give out any other personal information to get paid.

- Write your referral url or website address on every $1 bill you get
The average dollar bill changes hands hundreds of times in its life time, if you write your site address on just 100 of your $1 bills and they each change hands 100 times each, that is 10,000 people that will have seen your referral url.

- Start up a free online game site full of free java and flash games and embed your banner into the top of each game.
If you in to making websites then this is for you, any site that is getting traffic not only a games site, I would put a banner on the site and get yourself a few referrals it also helps making your site financially viable and helps to pay server costs etc.

- Put the link on your msn name.
Pretty easy to do and is easily seen by all of your contacts.

- Offer to help find their first referrals after signing up under you.
Helping those that are helping you make money can be a huge incentive, offer to find a few referrals for each of your active downline members will be very much appreciated and an added incentive to work harder.

- Write an article.
I would suggest writing many of these and putting your referral link or website address in the bottom of the post where you tell people a little about the author, a well written informative post can be well received and read by many.

- Cross-link your website, blogs, articles, posts, and classifieds.
If you have more than one site then cross linking can build up your search engine results, the more back links you can create the better.

- Use Social Sites To Promote Your Referral Link Or Referral Blog.
Use popular sites like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Tagged and other social sites to get more referrals! Pretty easy to set up accounts there!
Click here for tips to make money with surveys
27-10-2014 18:40
great job here pal, thanks for the tips
Hot To Get Paid
21-02-2015 20:07
thank you very much for the tips given ......i a new to this and was about to quit ....thanks for the heads up
23-02-2015 21:23
Very nice tips! Keep it up!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
21-03-2015 12:02
Great Tips!As of now I'm just using FB to get referrals..
24-05-2015 07:28
awesomesauce!
24-05-2015 10:20
i only use Face too dunno if there's a more effective way?
U can also Try viewing ads for money Right herehttp://www.clixsense.com/?r=7025013This one is a Really Hitter to  http://www.cashnhits.com/index.php?view=ptp
28-05-2015 17:24
Hi friends there's is my Url of get paid for sign up thanks for all :http://www.get-paid.com/index.php?ref=oualid0074
https://www.facebook.com/oualid0074/?modal=admin_todo_tour
29-05-2015 17:51
what is the system for to have ten refferal per day !!
https://www.facebook.com/oualid0074/?modal=admin_todo_tour
26-05-2016 02:49
Check this thread to earn more!
Total Posts: 23