My Referral Advice

17-02-2012 18:55
Referrals are king when we are talking about GPT sites.I use to think, if I could just get 10 referrals to Get-Paid that would actually do surveys I would be good. I thought that spreading my URL around would do something magical but really it just added more inactive referrals. Writing articles about getting free video games and Xbox cards didn't help much either. I also tried YouTube, I might still have my videos up but they again only give inactive referrals. So whats my point? Video Games & Game cards are not the niche your in.

Whats your niche ?

Believe it or not, video games, console codes, and ebay gift cards are not your niche. It might be a nice micro niche but once the ref finds out that they have to put in work, there going to log out. So what is your niche? Its people who want to make money. The making money online niche is huge. There are tons of people out their that want to make money online, and there are people just like you and I. Those people are willing to fill out a survey for $0.80 and spend hours trying to make money online.

Quality over Quantity ?

Blasting Yahoo answers, YouTube, and other sources will always get you referrals but its not the full time referral that your looking for. I would rather look for 10 people that would like to make $3- $5 a day online. Think about this, If you spam Craigslist saying earn xbox 360 points and I spam the same area saying Earn an extra $140 - $280 a month in your spare time. Who would win? Of course you would because a lot of people want those points. However, I would get targeted referrals that would enjoy making money.

Tips ?

The first thing I would do is create a blog. Make about 400 - 600 words post on daily bases if not possible make 2-3 posts weekly with 400 - 600 posts. Creating targeted traffic requires daily rich content. Keep in mind search engines are always looking for fresh content & the more fresh & useful content you have in your blog the more you will be rewarded. Also post updates about your blog on social networks & post a link to your blog in your post which will give your blog a free back link. Facebook & Twitter can be also be really helpful if you are targeting people that like making money and offer Get-Paid as a solution.

There are so many ways to get quality traffic and targeted referrals. You just have to do some deep digging. I might also do a free domain give away contest in future which will allow you to create a blog about Get-Paid & it will hopefully help you get good amount of referrals. If don't want to wait & want to make a blog or website about Get-Paid today then check out this link : http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13865-Places-to-Create-Free-Blogs-and-Websites you will find links to all the places where you can make free blogs & websites.
17-02-2012 19:14
Really hard worker!! keep it up broo and please answer my question in mod forum
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
17-02-2012 19:16
ChatDexterReally hard worker!! keep it up broo and please answer my question in mod forum

Thanks for appreciating my work & I did answer you question lol.
17-02-2012 19:18
SSRGetPaidThanks for appreciating my work & I did answer you question lol.
LoL I think you should recieve a bonus for this haha!

Get-Paid Moderator
17-02-2012 19:20
ChatDexterLoL I think you should recieve a bonus for this haha!

No I am good :)
24-04-2012 18:56
really good one
24-04-2012 19:09
yeah, indeed,
you can try mine too (in my signature).
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
24-04-2012 21:06
Orsteinyeah, indeed,
you can try mine too (in my signature).

Yours are also good :)
25-04-2012 18:02
well your advices are both great :D

Get-Paid Moderator
16-05-2012 22:44
good one :)
RIFAT
Total Posts: 17