Whats the easiest way to make money :)

16-05-2012 04:19
The easiest way to make money is to go to offers. Read the description and do what it says, make sure you read carefully. If you don't want to wait for the offers do surveys. Surveys get accepted the quickest. Also task are fun are really easy, but they don't pay much for your work, so be careful of that.

If you have any questions or concerns about this thread comment below. :)
16-05-2012 06:11
kingsol
The easiest way to make money is to go to offers. Read the description and do what it says, make sure you read carefully. If you don't want to wait for the offers do surveys. Surveys get accepted the quickest. Also task are fun are really easy, but they don't pay much for your work, so be careful of that.

Very good tip man :)

Sincerly,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
16-05-2012 15:02
kingsol

Thanks for sharing this great tip !
I'm sure that members will find it useful :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
16-05-2012 22:15
i think video is the easiest way to earn
RIFAT
17-05-2012 01:09
kingsol

Nice tips "KingSol" and you are also the winner of our Facebook Caption Contest :)
17-05-2012 01:12
Thanks everybody, i appreciate it. :)
17-05-2012 01:17
kingsolThanks everybody, i appreciate it. :)

You're welcome :D
22-05-2012 21:18
i have registered yesterday is there a special rule to get referrals or can we just get referrals whenever we show our link to others because im suprised to see that i have no referrals at the moment i have a site that i use to get referrals and i get an average 5 refs per day on other services so the question is for a starters is there a requirement to get referrals
23-05-2012 00:57
primeposti have registered yesterday is there a special rule to get referrals or can we just get referrals whenever we show our link to others because im suprised to see that i have no referrals at the moment i have a site that i use to get referrals and i get an average 5 refs per day on other services so the question is for a starters is there a requirement to get referrals

No, there are no requirements for anyone to start getting referrals. Even if you are a starter. We have a lot of helpful tips posted by our member in the Referral Forum. I am sure that will help you get good amount of referrals, GOOD LUCK :)

Get-Paid Team.
23-05-2012 06:20
Thankyou very much
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 24