Will i receive my money ?

17-05-2008 22:05
It already changed to "weekly" status :-D .
I supose the payment for this offer will be processed next week. Friday maybe?
18-05-2008 08:48
It's suppose to be Monday, something is really messy with the reports, they come very late.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-05-2008 16:39
You said the payment for the jackpot city offer would be processed monday. Three days have passed and my offer still has weekly status. Any problem with my offer specifically? :-?
22-05-2008 23:24

nrage wrote:
You said the payment for the jackpot city offer would be processed monday. Three days have passed and my offer still has weekly status. Any problem with my offer specifically? :-?

Yes, nothing got tracked for this offer.

Can you please forward me your confirmation? We had to take it down as mentioned here:

http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?=4778&forum=1

I appreciate if you forward the confirmation to admin@gptreasure.com so we could have proof regarding this problem of theirs.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-05-2008 09:50
What kind of proof or confirmation?. I don't have any mail from them. I can take a screenshot from me loged in in jackpot city program showing my game sessions for example. Will that do?
23-05-2008 13:21
I made a search on the Jackpot City website and they say members receive an email after registration. Well i haven't. But i've registred and i'm able to login. I've done everything the offer said and even used the 500 free points for 30 mins play time etc.

(Ps:The edit button would be great on the forum :P)
24-05-2008 00:55
The status of the offer changed again. Now it has "Click Here". I have clicked but i can't follow the instructions (take the offer again) because admin removed the offer because it had some problems. My question is, will i receive the money? I understand if i don't :cry:
25-05-2008 05:47

nrage wrote:
The status of the offer changed again. Now it has "Click Here". I have clicked but i can't follow the instructions (take the offer again) because admin removed the offer because it had some problems. My question is, will i receive the money? I understand if i don't :cry:

I will try to check it for you with screenshots, if they have support can you ask for the email confirmation?
As much information you can provide would be good for us to check the offer for you.
All information needs to be sent to admin@gptreasure.com

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
25-05-2008 10:22
I have cheked and they do have support. I've asked for some kind of email (welcome email or something similar). When they answer me i'll send you sceenshot or email confirmation or both. By the way, has this offer worked well for anyone?
25-05-2008 23:31

nrage wrote:
I have cheked and they do have support. I've asked for some kind of email (welcome email or something similar). When they answer me i'll send you sceenshot or email confirmation or both. By the way, has this offer worked well for anyone?

Just send it over :-) I will take care of the rest. IT should take 2-3 days - it's worth it!

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 32