Will i receive my money ?

29-05-2008 22:40
im in the same situation can i send you (admin, to admin@gptreasure.com) the email that i actualy recieved?

i will send any way.

hope you can do anything with us.

thanks
30-05-2008 01:05
Hi Jorge,
I did receive the email from you.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
30-05-2008 08:44
Awsome :D

very thanks

this was very helpful :)
30-05-2008 13:33
The support from Jackpot City didn't contact me yet, but meanwhile i found their email from when i registered. It was in the electronic trash (o_O). I don't know why i hanven't seen it before. I'll send it to you.
31-05-2008 01:30
Okay, I think I did receive 1 email, that was from you but not from the email registered on your account.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
31-05-2008 08:57
Okay, I think I did receive 1 email, that was from you but not from the email registered on your account.

I presume you're talking about my email on this site. I allways use "nrage86@....com" for money sites and registrations etc. I use "myhouse_86@....com" for other things. I don't remember why but i used the last one to register in Jackpot City, and that's why i couldn't find the email from them at first. If you need some king of proof just tell me.
01-06-2008 07:33
Ah, that explains it.

I sent a reply back to this email, please reply back to confirm the email, I need it for the advertiser's approval please.
The reply was sent to the "myhouse" email.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-06-2008 08:37
I sent a reply back to this email, please reply back to confirm the email, I need it for the advertiser's approval please.

Done. Thank you for your trouble trying to check this offer.
01-06-2008 21:36
No problem.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
06-06-2008 13:39
Just to "close" this topic i want to say i was paid and the proof is here: Proof
Total Posts: 32