bug

03-03-2017 22:01
crowdflower,ptcwall,bonus xp for login

crowd flower page empty competely white and blank

the same with ptc wall

xp for login i login several times no xp adding up
"gate-paid and be happy"
04-03-2017 00:40
Hello mavyrey and thanks for your message!

I just tried to enter PTC Wall and Crowdflower but I don't see any errors or such. Can you please try to use another web browser?

Thank you!!

Dexter

Get Paid Team
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
04-03-2017 09:14
Same here, i'm experiencing errors in PTCwall, ClixWall and AdClickWall :|
Literally nothing shows up. It worked fine yesterday, but not anymore. I'm using google chrome.
Sorry for commenting
04-03-2017 12:43
already used different browsers firefox explorer chrome and opera still the same
"gate-paid and be happy"
04-03-2017 15:34
I will report it to our support team / devs

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Get-Paid Moderator
20-03-2017 06:14
There is also a bug in business cards.. There are times that i'm entering to business cards, it goes to a website that link to the other offer.
sarahjib
21-03-2017 01:44
There is also a bug in business cards.. There are times that i'm entering to business cards, it goes to a website that link to the other offer.

Thank you for reporting. I have messaged our support team.

Get-Paid Moderator
21-03-2017 12:40

If no business cards are available then it might occur but generally speaking you should only use the Business Cards section to transcribe cards, it will indicate if no work is available and in that case you could just move to other sections in the site. Thanks.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8