Make 100$/month with survey

20-06-2016 10:39
Dear members,
We are committed to helping you make money in our site, so we thought about giving you a great advice here that can really boost your income, it's quite simple:

The way to Make 100$ A Month, is DAILY SURVEYS !

Unfortunately not many members are aware of the potential of this section.
It might be tricky when you first try these surveys to get approvals, however by trying other surveys which are more suitable for you you could actually be making 100$ a month, JUST FROM DAILY SURVEYS !
This is REAL. It is not a fake promotion. We are paying a high price on these surveys, if you see a higher price somewhere else let us know and we will match it!

To make $100 a month (or more!) all you have to do is to make 5 successful daily surveys EVERY DAY, and you will be making 100$ a month minimum.
The only trick here is to get approved for the surveys. The good news is that it is possible. Here are some tips:

- Most importantly!!! ALWAYS CLEAR COOKIES BEFORE EVERY SUCCESSFUL OFFER OR SURVEY you complete. You can do it in the options of your browser (Ctrl+Shift+Del) or by using a program like Ccleaner.
- Secondly, if the survey is about a subject, for example, movies/cinema, then answering questions by showing interest towards movies/cinema would help you to be successful in that survey and get paid for it
- Always USE REAL AND GENUINE INFORMATION
- If you don’t qualify right away, you can try again Instantly! Just click on the same daily survey, and start again !
- Take your time and read all the instructions.
- Never DO the survey too quickly - The time you spend will be tracked. The longer time you take, the higher your chances of approval !
- Never give up! if you tried some daily surveys without success try again, until you get it. The rewards are worth the extra effort !

The daily surveys are the best way to make money on Get-Paid.com.
Not only this, but also since Daily Surveys are worth DOUBLE POINTS in the CONTEST (Click here to see it), you could be making an extra 50$ as well, per month!

Good luck and enjoy your 100$ a month !
Thanks for everythings.by Sil
20-06-2016 16:10
Good luck and enjoy your 100$ a month
26-06-2016 16:39
Good luck and enjoy your 100$ a month
06-07-2016 10:39
Good luck and it is so hard for you
09-07-2016 06:38
Too hard, because I don't good at english. But I will try and try
09-07-2016 14:43
Too hard, because I don't good at english. But I will try and try