Bets in games

05-11-2013 16:55
some people are just too good at the games... :(
06-11-2013 11:15
I would prefer doing tasks than betting on games. ^_^
06-11-2013 11:56
orfilla4I would prefer doing tasks than betting on games. ^_^

it depends how you can play or not...

but for me.. better doing task too... :)
12-11-2013 09:46
Some people are cheating.
13-11-2013 10:05
Some are very good in betting.
15-11-2013 19:52
Flashy777Some people are cheating.

0 coins earned
420 experience points ACHIEVED
0 BADGES AWARDED

new account?

if you don't know how to play, pls show us a proof of cheat.
and do not create more account and cheat in another pages just for report here...
https://www.facebook.com/gabiiro.gallardo.1
15-11-2013 21:41
hiroshixd0 coins earned
420 experience points ACHIEVED
0 BADGES AWARDED

new account?

if you don't know how to play, pls show us a proof of cheat.
and do not create more account and cheat in another pages just for report here...

Why don't you provide proof that you are playing fairly.
This user is cheating those honest users of their coins. Go lose you purpose for the game Crusher and you will see his 8 million score. He always have scores that are multiple of 50, impossible to do.
16-11-2013 04:29
Flashy777Why don't you provide proof that you are playing fairly.
This user is cheating those honest users of their coins. Go lose you purpose for the game Crusher and you will see his 8 million score. He always have scores that are multiple of 50, impossible to do.

Simply because this score is not mine, ask the Admin, that score was 10 months ago, as I won they wanted to pass your nick as cheat, when I saw in the ranking score, report said I had a response from the Admin, and much more, even let you carry for some things, easily can do 50 000 points, and logging can, as I showed the Admin that can do it unscrupulous users perhaps as your, which created another account to post and not do it with your real account, can not imagine how many registered ips with the same user will have and if you will be your own referred, that is not going in my friend's case, I am always on the same ip from November 2012you do not get confused, I am not a new user.
If you don't know how to play, don't fault me, divclass also plays very well, many times has won me, also ptc4android,damira and walkingassassin, they are good players, perhaps your much you lose, so you can imagine that all cheat, typical of a dirty mind.

PD: Sorry my translated english ;)
https://www.facebook.com/gabiiro.gallardo.1
16-11-2013 05:23
hiroshixdSimply because this score is not mine, ask the Admin, that score was 10 months ago, as I won they wanted to pass your nick as cheat, when I saw in the ranking score, report said I had a response from the Admin, and much more, even let you carry for some things, easily can do 50 000 points, and logging can, as I showed the Admin that can do it unscrupulous users perhaps as your, which created another account to post and not do it with your real account, can not imagine how many registered ips with the same user will have and if you will be your own referred, that is not going in my friend's case, I am always on the same ip from November 2012you do not get confused, I am not a new user.
If you don't know how to play, don't fault me, divclass also plays very well, many times has won me, also ptc4android,damira and walkingassassin, they are good players, perhaps your much you lose, so you can imagine that all cheat, typical of a dirty mind.

PD: Sorry my translated english ;)

How is it not yours? It was 10 months ago. You joined in Nov 2012 which is 12 months ago. Do you not know math. You put up that score 2 months after you joined. I still not seeing any proof but talk from you.

Anyone who has challenge will see that all his scores are multiple of 50, just check your record. That is impossible to do.
16-11-2013 05:33
It's sad that you have been getting away with robbing people for so long. They just aren't smart enough it figure it out.
Total Posts: 47