Bets in games

17-11-2013 14:30
Guys,

I would like to ask you to stop arguing about this.
Hiroshi did submit to us an evidence of himself playing and scoring over 100,000 points in the Crusher game, the video is a 12 minute long, and we have it, it's totally genuine, we have checked and verified this video.

In regards to the continuing claim of multiple of 50's - I tried playing myself Crusher and every time I pop a balloon I get around 100 - 200 points, so the game by itself is letting you accumulate points in multiple of 50's points.

I understand Flashy, you are concerned about the scores being achieved in our games, however we are constantly verifying and checking these games for any attempt for fraud, we have banned and suspended members who committed fraud, however Hiroshi is definitely not one of those cheaters, I'm sorry if that disappoints you but we have an evidence and he has proven he genuinely scored over 90,000 points on average in that game, there is nothing wrong with that.

Flashy, I wish this could be a satisfying result for both of you, but I understand you would not be happy with this result, however we cannot ban or suspend a member who is not cheating, this is impossible for us to do so, and the only time we would forfeit all earnings and ban a member is in a case where we have a clear evidence he's cheating and Hiroshi is not.

Thank you!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-11-2013 18:05
You miss read the multiple of 50's part. Popping the balls does give you points in multiples of 50 but when you beat a level, you get bonus points that will change that. That will make the second to last digit of your score anywhere from 0-9. This guy has all of his scores that have the second to last digit as either a 0 or a 5. Are you even able to check his scores? Only recently did he correct it and have two that weren't multiples of 50.

A video of a 103,150? I knew he didn't have the skills to put up a 130k game.

Just to let you know, there are cheaters that can slow down the game and if they record it, they can speed it back up to make it look real time. I don't know if that is the case for him.

I am done responding. This is your site and your users. I have laid all the evidence out so regulars who play Crusher will see what this guy is doing is impossible.
17-11-2013 20:23
Flashy,

His video is genuine, in normal speed, I have just watched it again to verify.
I am not sure what exactly you want us to do ... you are indeed a new user although you seem to have experience in this field, but I keep on telling you what Hiroshi did is possible, there is a video to back it up.

You keep on insisting that is impossible but it has already been proven. I am not sure why you insist on fighting and arguing over something that has been proven otherwise than your claims.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-11-2013 22:36
This user speaks of traps, and exactly looks like he knows how to make them, this seems already rare, suggests things that maybe the make, why have a new account created.
You don't want to lose your real account, you are looking for reasons to blame someone, it is much evidence.
https://www.facebook.com/gabiiro.gallardo.1
27-11-2013 10:04
I never win the game cos i haven't try it. lol
30-11-2013 16:09
i never want to bid any of my coins on any game.
AmorA.
07-12-2013 13:02
But on hit the mole betting on 50 coins i saw the score of 8 million or something man i cant win that much score :( Well if anybody wants proof please go look at the my results page in the games section
05-12-2013
20:00
3rd / 3 50 COINS 135 COINS gameindraw
View the results for the date 5-12-2013 at the time of 20:00 there you will see the cheaters can somebody clear this problem? the scores are 8388607 nobody can beat that.
08-12-2013 00:12
here's the proof http://www.get-paid.com/win-coins.php?&hoft=games&action=showresults&groupid=130791
08-12-2013 16:01
hm games of bets of 10 points have a normal score..but if i play bets of 50points, other players reach 9000 000 000 ...every time at games, where i dont believe that they can be reached without to play the same game 3 dayz... some know what cheater software they use :))))))))))))))))))))
8-)follow !
08-12-2013 16:04
louzy cheaters... i think a score of 30k is enough to beat 80% of the players at this site, but to put a score of millions is a little idiot like.
8-)follow !
Total Posts: 47