Bets in games

16-11-2013 08:02
Flashy777It's sad that you have been getting away with robbing people for so long. They just aren't smart enough it figure it out.

that ignorance yours to not know what to read what you say, as you read in the previous message, the same day that made the score, I reported it, in the end, I have no why answer your post nonsense, you're a nn here, you can think what you want, greetings.
https://www.facebook.com/gabiiro.gallardo.1
16-11-2013 11:08
hiroshixdthat ignorance yours to not know what to read what you say, as you read in the previous message, the same day that made the score, I reported it, in the end, I have no why answer your post nonsense, you're a nn here, you can think what you want, greetings.

Yet again, no proof. You just keep dodge the evidence against you. How can your scores always be multiples of 50, do yo understand math? Did you input the wrong number that day? 8 million, nice.

You seem to be backed by your long standings here which makes it worst because of how long you been getting away with cheating those that think they are up against fair competition.
16-11-2013 17:16
Flashy777Yet again, no proof. You just keep dodge the evidence against you. How can your scores always be multiples of 50, do yo understand math? Did you input the wrong number that day? 8 million, nice.

You seem to be backed by your long standings here which makes it worst because of how long you been getting away with cheating those that think they are up against fair competition.

Easy friend, it is easy to blame another putting nick, is a typical bug, I can put a score that I did with your name, you can't explain more, greetings.

PS: If you don't understand, explain what you again, the day of that score, I report that and told him to cancel I bet if it was here, or to check on what happened there.

16-11-2013 20:18
Lol, dodging again. Why don't you provide the proof that I have be asking since my first post? It's simply because you can't. You're relaying on your program to input the numbers. I bet you can't score above 120k.

Show screenshots of your last 10 games. They will all be multiples of 50.
16-11-2013 21:17
You then say that ptc4android, walkingassassin, divclass, ahdman, damira, xkoboldx, madda, repower, also cheat, you say that also?
16-11-2013 22:10
This is my last post concerning a response to you, I know that you look not apologies from the case, but contact with the administrator, wait to see if it can banearte in some way for being pointless posts, create new account "self-referential", with 0 coins and give you the luxury of slandering users (myself), return to this again.

First point: the score of 8 million I didn't do it, it can be done from an external server to blame me, I asked investigation of the case and report it promptly, the message here.

Second point: Flashy777 if you don't know how to play, refrain and don't waste your money, is for people that practice, I have over 4000 games and betting practices, hit the mole, crusher, lone survivor, hit the duck, crazy taxi.

Third point: the score of crusher has nothing to do with multiples of 50, since at the end of a line are the remaining stars example here:

Fourth point: from the seventh level, the stars give more score as well as the balls
Orange and purple.

If you don't know how to play or rules, is a pity, but believe that there are users smarter than your that they practice and win money betting, if you do not know play don't think that they are so.

And I thank you for telling me thief of all possible ways that you could do it, and when you're ready I make a private tutorial on how to play well at the games.

Thank you.
17-11-2013 01:44
Nice tip. :) , good answer .
vdfd
17-11-2013 03:18
Lol, nothing to do with 50? All your games are multiples of 50. I see that you have one today that isn't. Correcting your mistake now? Not going to provide those last ten screenshots. Guilty, you know it's all multiples of 50.

"Fourth point: from the seventh level, the stars give more score as well as the balls Orange and purple."

You just showed how little experience you have with the game. It always gives the same amount of points, regardless of color. Stars give the same as well.

88240 only? What level is that weak shot from.
17-11-2013 05:06
Flashy777Lol, nothing to do with 50? All your games are multiples of 50. I see that you have one today that isn't. Correcting your mistake now? Not going to provide those last ten screenshots. Guilty, you know it's all multiples of 50.

"Fourth point: from the seventh level, the stars give more score as well as the balls Orange and purple."

You just showed how little experience you have with the game. It always gives the same amount of points, regardless of color. Stars give the same as well.

88240 only? What level is that weak shot from.

omg is it difficult make you understand, don't you think? you have a demonstrative screenshot when cleaned all over the place, they are like stars, 10 points for each, thinking a bit at least or tomato your time playing, ignorance is what I see in you, at least give me a screenshot that you reach the level when the balls are orange color, at least struggle, and I will not answer more your nonsense post again,have a nice day.

PD: LVL 10

lol, multiples 50 isnot a restriction
you show that I am in a high level of play, because your way of seeing things really is something stupid, goodbye, and believe me, there is much that I have explained and I took my time doing to understand someone, maybe and you have no brain, (no offense)
17-11-2013 06:05
I don't have a brain? You're the one who can't seem to understand what's being asked. You're just going in circles, dodging the evidence against you.

"multiples 50 isnot a restriction"
What is this nonsense? Your scores ALWAYS are multiples of 50 besides that one you got up there. You are unwilling to show your last 10 scores because that is true. Did you not have a 135,450 score? You don't have the skill level to get that. You cheated for that score and all the other ones.

You even mention that orange and purple balls are worth more points but that is bs. They are all worth the same no matter the color.

You want screenshot, hows this.
Total Posts: 47