Christmas & New Year Contest - Lucky Reply - MANY PRIZES!

26-12-2016 10:48
Well this year has been rich in emotions, I graduated high school in June, and started college in September.
If I had to choose one special day for me in 2016, it was probably my first day at college, as I started studying computer science this year, I have finals coming in january so I hope it will go well.

As for Get-Paid, it is simply the best GPT-site i've found, I've been on Get-Paid for more than 3 years now, and even though I might not have as much time as I used to, I still like to come by and complete some offers.
French forum moderator.
26-12-2016 11:54
Well, as each user is limited to 2 replies,
26-12-2016 18:06
The special moment i had this year was my college graduation
here is the picture

The jumping guy on the right side is me lol

the things you most like of Get-Paid.com is the level system . It's make me feel more competitive lol
duyvi
26-12-2016 18:11
In February 2016, my family had to add one member. That's one happy thing. And one more excited I get GET-PAID and earn from GET-PAID.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone !!!
26-12-2016 18:15
hi getpaid .. I just want u to know that thank you for all that u given to me .. I mean the coins hehe :) and replying to me when I need help and u are there to guide me .. I luv getpaid because its easy to earn coins and easily join the contest very great site .. keep up the good work getpaid .. and merry christmas and happy new year getpaid .. wish this year is to redeem a steamwallet because I realy need it .. hehe :)

thank you getpaid :)

username: bonvon321
26-12-2016 18:50
Il mio evento del 2016 è il matrimonio in settembre con la mia dolce metà.
Buon anno a tutti : massimiliano74
:P§   @_@
26-12-2016 19:00
Happiest day was the birth of my neice in February. Family got together to witness the miracle. Thanks to get-paid for giving us he oppertunity of making extra cash. I love the business cards section and the tasks. I wish I could get to do more task but unfortunately I can't reach level one. Before the levels I use to do task mmorning,moon and night. For the new year I would like to do more.
I am grateful for the Facebook bonus when keeps me up in the mornings.
shanny 
26-12-2016 20:11
I love this site so much.
Happy new year to all of you
26-12-2016 20:17
Hi everyone, thanhdat211094, I am very glad to Get - Paid organizing this event,
My memorable event in 2016 was a year that I can not forget, it's my first time and Huyen wedding, I love it, it is nice to know how that day I had the married formula. family, friends, and everyone saw my ceremony. I was really glad.

And get-paid a very reputable site to make money, I introduced a lot of friends, I was glad to be alone here. Once again 'I love Get - Paid'.

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all !!!!!!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008554838770
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JnguyenJenny
I'm from vietnam
Hi!
26-12-2016 20:32
My Special Moment of a 2016 Was When I First Saw Rae Sremmurd Performing In Their Tour

What I like about Get-paid is that they pay you money for completing online tasks Which help boost up your salary

#Merry Christmas and Happy Upcoming New Year 2017
Maluleke.A
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 76