Christmas & New Year Contest - Lucky Reply - MANY PRIZES!

27-12-2016 03:59
In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life. And get success at every step of life, enjoy a wonderful 2017, thank you very much, Get-Paid, love you so much

Tw: @thunth_
fb: Dã Yên Thảo
27-12-2016 04:15
My special moment this 2016 is my classmates went to an Acquaintance Party this year and met
so many juniors and seniors in our school, then i dance with my friends and we do lot of stuffs after.
Marry Christmas and have a Happy New Year Guys!
DinzxD 8-)
27-12-2016 04:21
What i like about Get-Paid.com is that from any others site that can earn money, this site is the best at giving it
they even have a bonus coins from facebook, monthly contest (even though i can't join ), and the staff here
are kind.
Thanks and have a great year
DinzxD 8-)
27-12-2016 06:09
- I'm so happy to know get-paid, thank you very much :mát mẻ:
- You are an administrator is wonderful, it brings happiness to the members, wish you success forever and bring more fun for everyone
- Wished get- paid will always be happy with family
: Santahat: : Santahat:
27-12-2016 07:06
Happy new year & Christmas everybody
SHAHANUR
27-12-2016 07:09
a very merry christmas to get paid and everyone else around the world...hope it is wonderful..

user name: help
help

27-12-2016 07:11
I want peace and love for the world and personal health and happiness for my family. Username: suyed
27-12-2016 13:26
Hey!

Happy holliday-ish season to everyone (since I'm a bit late) and a happy upcoming new year!

One of the special moments for me was for sure getting my bachelor's degree... and there were more ;)

Bye for now!
Let life flow in it's own way...
28-12-2016 01:17
These are a few of my favorites which Get-Paid shared (click on the link below)
I wish u all a Merry Christmas we have only a few days left until we say bye bye 2016 . I cannot participate with all of the tasks from the website because the country where I live in is not supported by everything :(
Keep up the good work on FB and Twitter
That's a pleasant and easy way to earn coins.

Username: Charbear
28-12-2016 10:47
Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 76