Christmas & New Year Contest - Lucky Reply - MANY PRIZES!

24-01-2017 01:51
CONTEST IS ABOUT TO END VERY SOON!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
31-01-2017 05:01
i start to make money this year, it was the most special momment for me.i register to many make money program, include get-paid.com . and the first payment i get is from get-paid.com, it was 3 month since i join this site. what i like about get-paid.com is they paid my payment request faster than i expect. i check my paypal account one week later to see my paypal balance. i was surprised when i know the payment is less than a day. it was AMAZING
31-01-2017 05:20
the second my special momment in 2016 is happen on July. i buy smartphone for the first time in my life. it is low-end smartphone level but i still love it. with this smartphone i can increase my online income. it also increase my get-paid.com balance because i can login and join their promo and contest easily. and it mean i can check if there are new offer at get-paid.com

this is my lovely smartphone
31-01-2017 21:46
Just realized that I haven't made my second reply, so here goes:

Another special moment I had last 2016 was being able to attend our yearly 4-day conference, all thanks to my sister who paid for my ticket. Had a great time listening to different speakers and learning a lot from them.

What I also love about Get-Paid is that they really reply to your inquiries as fast as they can. I don't mean that they do it in a split second, but from experience, they really do check your messages and posts. Thanks to the moderators and admins!

An awesome 2017 to all of us!
31-01-2017 21:48
I write my second post on the same day of the last month (12/31/2016 - 01/31/2017) and in two different years. I really hope to win at least little something! :D
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
04-02-2017 00:53
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 76