The Best Way To Make 100$ A Month in Get-Paid.com

07-02-2013 21:45
Dear "misterboing",
The answer to your question is that many members can't complete the daily surveys and some of the offers, because they don't match to the requirements, and they don't want to earn money by referring friends and completing tasks. Also, many people don't have the motivation and they leave after a short period of time.

In the other hand, we have many members that earn even more than 100$ a month thanks to their motivation, honesty and loyalty.

Good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
14-02-2013 12:06
thank you for this tip
but please open the survey for Egypt
14-02-2013 13:47
b0mesthank you for this tip
but please open the survey for Egypt

Dear "b0mes",
We don't control the surveys, they are controlled by the advertisers and they set the requirements for each survey. Instead of completing surveys you can earn money here by completing international offers and task, betting in our games, referring friends and even participating in our special contests.

For any help or question you can visit our FAQ's Forum.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
14-02-2013 17:49
This doesn`t work for me.

I take surveys and when I mark them as finished it sayes PENDING APPROVAL... What does that mean??? How long I have to wait???
14-02-2013 18:21
ayseel101This doesn`t work for me.

I take surveys and when I mark them as finished it sayes PENDING APPROVAL... What does that mean??? How long I have to wait???

Please wait 2-4 days for surveys to approve. If you don't receive credit please try redoing them but be sure to clear your browsers cookies before redoing them & take few screenshots as you are completing them, It should approve in the second time but if not then you can forward us the screenshots of the surveys you completed through email at [email]admin@gptreasure.com[/email] & we will get assist from advertiser regarding this.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
19-02-2013 09:20
Get paid is certainly a good source to make passive income online through daily survey.

19-02-2013 17:22
HarrybbGet paid is certainly a good source to make passive income online through daily survey.

We are glad to hear you enjoying daily surveys :)
04-03-2013 04:12
i am new so i do not how i can earn 100$.
07-03-2013 18:07
smart91i am new so i do not how i can earn 100$.

Hello "smart91" and welcome to Get-Paid! :)
All you have to do is to complete the daily surveys properly everyday.

For more information about it you can visit the following thread:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13560.

Good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
07-03-2013 19:09
I have 266 referrals and in the beginning I worked hard here on get-paid, both doing surveys and signed up all kind of stuff and watched films, doing tasks etc. Now when I have referrals working for me I've become a bit lazy and just doing some simple tasks and watch films. :o
But my advice to you and all the other who want referrals is:
1) Create a blog or a homepage and make it well visited and advertise your banner link.
2) if you know someone who has a well visited blog, ask him if you can have your banner there.
3) If you dont know anyone having a good blog, then google the internet and try to find a blog owner, when you do send him/her a email and if ask if he can show your banner, maybe you have to pay him/her a few bux, but thats ok.
4) Write on forum and show you referral link, but be careful, on many places it isnt allowed, but you can go round it if you shorten your referral link at dot.tk

There are several ways of making referrals, and the only limit is your imagination. Good Luck.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 636