The Best Way To Make 100$ A Month in Get-Paid.com

25-10-2012 13:59
More power to get-paid. I always enjoy doing tasks. Yes Surveys have big potentials, plus the Spin.
25-10-2012 14:08
Are there still coming new and exciting features that will be launched on Get-Paid in the coming Months?
25-10-2012 15:26
jinmartianAre there still coming new and exciting features that will be launched on Get-Paid in the coming Months?

Yes, there are many new and exciting features that will be launched in the comng months!
Thanks for the compliments! :)

Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
27-10-2012 10:48
i did a lot of daily surveys buy they still didnt pay, i am still waiting for approval
I did the survey 2 yesterday
how long should I wait?
Canon 550d is awesome
27-10-2012 16:57
canon550di did a lot of daily surveys buy they still didnt pay, i am still waiting for approval
I did the survey 2 yesterday
how long should I wait?

it might take awhile before your survey get approved,
If it took more than 3 days after you completed the survey and you sure that you read the questions carefully and gave a fair try you can contact our support:
http://www.get-paid.com/contact.php.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
30-10-2012 00:03
ive done few surveys, and i click the approval and it says pending approval what does it mean?did i done the right thing? am sorry am just new member
30-10-2012 09:08
Silver03ive done few surveys, and i click the approval and it says pending approval what does it mean?did i done the right thing? am sorry am just new member

Dear Silver03 ;
This status means your offer is being processed and will be approved within 24h(normally 10minutes for surveys ).

For more information about "Approved" status visit this thread:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?14059
27-11-2012 16:03
I'm going to try this and how about the tool bar where you do searches? It's every 4 searches for a penny? But how come it does not get added to the original balance? I tried to add it on to my account but it won't work. I need some help with making money here. You are guys are telling me because are make tons of cash correct? you need to tell me about it. write back I want to hear from you. Betty D:D
27-11-2012 17:36
bettyd17I'm going to try this and how about the tool bar where you do searches? It's every 4 searches for a penny? But how come it does not get added to the original balance? I tried to add it on to my account but it won't work. I need some help with making money here. You are guys are telling me because are make tons of cash correct? you need to tell me about it. write back I want to hear from you. Betty D:D

Hello and welcome to Get-Paid :).

The best way to get started is by visiting & picking tips/techniques from our FAQ's Forum. As of toolbar you receive a $0.50 bonus once you download the toolbar & perform your first 3 searches, In addition to that you receive $0.01 bonus for every 3 searches you perform. Make sure to search naturally for the things you are intrested in & be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for the toolbar bonus to appear on your account :).

Thanks,
Get-Piad Team.
06-12-2012 04:04
It's my first time here, I hope it's gonna work out from me.
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 636