The Best Way To Make 100$ A Month in Get-Paid.com

27-07-2012 13:54
Thanks a lot!!!
27-08-2012 08:47
Dear admin what is this, i belong from Pakistan, and there is not survey for Pakistan and Asian countries. what should we do now.
27-08-2012 12:24
mrshahDear admin what is this, i belong from Pakistan, and there is not survey for Pakistan and Asian countries. what should we do now.

Dear "mrshah",
You can make money here not from surveys only, you can complete international tasks and offers,
You can also bet in our games and participate in our special contests!

We do our best to add as much as possible international ways to earn money here.

Thanks for understanding,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
28-08-2012 21:06
hey i really love surveys and i know that you can earn from it but i am from South Africa and i try to access surveys everyday but South Africa is not listed, so that is a bit of a bust. I am not sure how it work but i only make money from tasks at the moment and when i do offers it doesnt pay. Please help me.

Username: geraldo85

if this can be rectified it would be great because i have earned a dollar up to date.
29-08-2012 16:09
geraldo85hey i really love surveys and i know that you can earn from it but i am from South Africa and i try to access surveys everyday but South Africa is not listed, so that is a bit of a bust. I am not sure how it work but i only make money from tasks at the moment and when i do offers it doesnt pay. Please help me.

Username: geraldo85

if this can be rectified it would be great because i have earned a dollar up to date.

Dear "geraldo85",
If you complete offers correctly you should get paid for it,
Sometimes we contact the advertisers and report about problems with theirs approval system.

We do our best to add more new international ways to earn money here,
We have just added a new offers wall, so you can have more options to earn money.

In addition, you can earn money also from betting on games and participating in our special contests!

Thanks for understanding,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
05-09-2012 08:13
We are trying to search survey in get-paid but there is no survey for our country
05-09-2012 11:42
mrshahWe are trying to search survey in get-paid but there is no survey for our country
It depends in the advertisers from your country.

Thanks
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-09-2012 00:00
Hopefully you update any latest tips. Thank you.
14-09-2012 21:19
We will don't worry!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
15-09-2012 00:55
Yea its good to make surveys but it would be nice if I can get paid for that, coz I'v done so many surveys and didnt get paid for it. Get-Paid is good site but you guys just need to be more fair, also this daily spin doesnt work at all, you should fix this too.
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 636