The Best Way To Make 100$ A Month in Get-Paid.com

15-09-2012 13:50
Hi! I have found a better price, but I don't want to post it here, how can I tell you admin?
http://retoptc.blogspot.com.es
17-09-2012 19:34
Hey,
You can contact [email]admin@gptreasure.com[/email] or [email]support@gptreasure.com[/email]

Thanks
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
20-09-2012 20:47
Hi, I m from India and I try several times for the survey but it doesn't work. Even I think surveys pay well in less effort and time but unfortunately there are lot of limitations for Asian countries....I hope the Admin will take note of this to encourage more participation.
20-09-2012 22:39
I sometimes view vidoes for one cent, but after viewing the videos are stipp up that I just viewed. I will view them later and wanted to know if that was okay because I dont want to get double paid and get in trouble.
21-09-2012 02:00
techyshivajiHi, I m from India and I try several times for the survey but it doesn't work. Even I think surveys pay well in less effort and time but unfortunately there are lot of limitations for Asian countries....I hope the Admin will take note of this to encourage more participation.

We know it can be frustrating when you don't qualify for the Daily Surveys.

The Daily Surveys are based on demographics like your age, where you live, your employment, activities you engage in, etc. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not meet the demographic criteria that the Daily Surveys are looking for. You can keep trying though until you do qualify for one.

On a good note though, as new Daily Surveys come out, they are often looking for different demographics. So chances are if you don't qualify for a Daily Survey now, you will in the future.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
27-09-2012 12:33
Great!
the world is sick  | how to be healthy | how do we get cholesterol | how to flush kidneys naturally 
23-10-2012 10:20
in pakistan there is offer of daily servey,but the get-paid help me so much.i like this
its really true.
23-10-2012 14:11
Sami9356in pakistan there is offer of daily servey,but the get-paid help me so much.i like this
its really true.

We are glad to hear that from you, enjoy your stay!
Thanks for the compliment! :)

Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
23-10-2012 15:37
thank you for these services for us
great and great site
23-10-2012 17:10
wilshere12thank you for these services for us
great and great site

You're welcome!
Thanks for the compliment, enjoy your stay! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 636