İ have a question about paypal

29-06-2009 20:31
Hey my admin you pay us thank you
my paypal account is unverified.i try to take something but it needs credit card.
how i can this money without credit card?

thanks
29-06-2009 22:36
You can verify your PayPal with a bank account, but if you haven't got one, just buy a VCC verify with it. Is very easy!

Good luck!
30-06-2009 10:18
Hi there!
Well, some of the offers need money and not necessarily credit cards. Even, if you have a non-verified paypal, you can make payment to some of the sites. Only some of the sites actually ask for your credit card number.

Cheers! :)
30-06-2009 21:20
thank you
i save my money to silkroad silk but silkroads paypal is requesting credit card:!!!!!!:(:(:(:(
what does mean VCC?
30-06-2009 21:59
Virtual Credit Card, if you need information about how to buy it, send a pm to sagitari because she has already bought one.

Good luck!
05-07-2009 20:15

Pesollo wrote:
Virtual Credit Card, if you need information about how to buy it, send a pm to sagitari because she has already bought one.

Good luck!

Yes, and this is the page: http://www.shopvcc.com/ but they don't accept PayPal, only MoneyBookers and Liberty Reserve.
05-07-2009 21:06
need a digital credit card :)
06-07-2009 00:40
digital credit card? xd

virtual credit card.

if someone needs help verifying his paypal account by using VCC pm me as has said above Pesollo,
i've already helped many people to add a virtual credit card in order to verify his paypal account.

cya guyzzz
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
06-07-2009 16:57
yes! shopvcc.com is not a spam, I have already bought one for me =).
06-07-2009 17:37

Luzleo wrote:
yes! shopvcc.com is not a spam

You mean not a scam. ;-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 25