Chat

17-04-2012 17:23
SSRGetPaidCan you please take a screen shot of it & post it here ?

In the END of the page
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
17-04-2012 17:38
hmm I am going to let developers know about this & I will let you know when the problem is resolved :)
17-04-2012 17:42
SSRGetPaidhmm I am going to let developers know about this & I will let you know when the problem is resolved :)

Ok :D Thanks man!

Get-Paid Moderator
17-04-2012 17:59
ChatDexterOk :D Thanks man!

Can you tell me the current version of the browser you are using & have you tried accessing the forum from different browsers & computers ?
17-04-2012 18:59
SSRGetPaidCan you tell me the current version of the browser you are using & have you tried accessing the forum from different browsers & computers ?

lol
ok :D

Firefox 11.0 (Latest ver.)
I also use Google Chrome 11.something (Latest version too)

Get-Paid Moderator
17-04-2012 21:35
hahah you're the only one who doesn't know what means FB :)

2) I am not sure what is the problem with that?

for example, if I'm off-line and you send me a chat message meanwhile I'm offline when I login I don't see that you've sent me a message through the chat. I can only see your message if I open you the chat window.
But anyway there isn't any problem, it's just for make the chat better heheh

3) The order of the names is changing? Is that what you mean?

I talk about the navigator's tab.

For example, if my navigator's tab shows: Get-Paid.com (the name's tab of Chrome)
when I receive a chat message it could change to: "gptreasure has sent you a message"
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-04-2012 21:38
yeah, I see the same than chatdexter ;)
I use google chrome
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
18-04-2012 00:53
Developers have fixed the problem but if you are still having trouble with seeing the contacts in correct format. Please hold down the Shift key while reloading the page.

Thanks.
19-04-2012 08:42
it's already fixed ;) thx
19-04-2012 14:40
sagitariit's already fixed ;) thx

You are welcome :)
Total Posts: 41