Your Feedback on New Designs

09-08-2012 23:12
Hello Moderators,

Part of our team has been working on some cool new features for Get-Paid and we would like to get feedback from you on some of the features they have prepared. Please see the two images below. Those images were taken form the New design we are working on and we would like to know which design you like the most and why (Keep in mind the images shown below are not from final design. Those are just previews. Final design could be different then what's shown below). Please don't share these images with anybody outside Get-Paid Team or else there will be serious consequences. Thanks for coordinating :)

Version 1

Version 2

10-08-2012 00:48
Hi!!

I prefer the VERSION 1

Get-Paid doesn't stop growing ehh!! congrats :) I'm proud to be one of get-paid team ;)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
10-08-2012 10:10
I prefer the Version 1 also,
I think it's more professional.

This designs looks awesome, I'm glad to see that Get-Paid becomes better everyday.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
10-08-2012 11:36
Thank you for your feedback guys, we'd like to hear more from others if possible ... :o
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
10-08-2012 11:54
SSRGetPaid and you admin could give your feedback too jajaja :p
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
10-08-2012 14:43
Voted for version one(confused,my real vote is for version 2) what is that REDEEM button above?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-08-2012 15:54
ChatDexterVoted for version one(confused,my real vote is for version 2) what is that REDEEM button above?

It's probably a new feature that allows you redeem you coins for prizes / money.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
10-08-2012 20:01
RephaelIt's probably a new feature that allows you redeem you coins for prizes / money.
That's a cool idea :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-08-2012 22:12
Thanks a bunch for the feedback guys. I personally also prefer Version 1 because as you all said before its more professional looking. I also think that its more organized. You might see some differences in both versions but as mentioned above. They are just on preview mode right now and there is a long way to go. The final design should have everything included. All I can say is our team is working really hard on new features and everything is being done behind the scenes, they are aware of this thread. So I would like to appreciate their efforts and all the hard work they put in just so users can enjoy being here. We will keep everyone updated with the previews of new features as we get them.

Thanks.
12-08-2012 12:20
I prefer the first one, but lose the orange accents for a more sterile look!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
Total Posts: 18