Funny & unusual constructions

29-08-2012 17:53
Prague Astronomical Clock built in 1410, the apparatus is the world's oldest functioning astronomical clock. It adorns the facade of the Old Town Hall of Prague's Old Town Square. The clock's astronomical dial tracks the motion of the sun, moon and stars. Above the dial, statues of the 12 apostles appear at the hour every hour from 9 a.m. to 9

Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
29-08-2012 17:57
"Tiger and Turtle Magic Mountain" sculpture in Germany
From a distance, "Tiger and Turtle -- Magic Mountain" looks like a conventional roller coaster, but get up close and you'll realize its curves aren't meant for a quick adrenaline rush. The steel structure, which made its public debut Nov. 13, is actually a giant sculpture by German artists Heike Mutter and Ulrich Genth. :)

Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
29-08-2012 18:16
Thanks for sharing this great photos!
Keep it up! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
29-08-2012 18:40
A bizarre site in a medieval Spanish city, Metropol Parasol rises from Seville like an enormous honeycombed mushroom. If it conjures memories of popsicle-stick sculptures from your childhood, it's because the structure is built from pieces of timber glued to one another. Begun in 2004, Metropol Parasol made its debut in March in an effort to revitalize Plaza de la Encarnacíon, a spot usually skipped in favor of more popular tourist destinations nearby.

29-08-2012 19:00
What do you do with your gum when it has lost its flavor? Do you stick it under the table or spit it on the ground? Here's another option: Add it to the ever-growing Gum Wall, a tourist attraction in Seattle. :)

29-08-2012 19:39
haha cool! In my school im chewing a gum the whole day.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
30-08-2012 01:21
Great work, keep it up :)
30-08-2012 03:15
wow! what a beautiful. . .i wish i could go there...
30-08-2012 03:22
a beautiful country
30-08-2012 04:14
SSRGetPaidGreat work, keep it up :)

Thanks, our world is fantastic, isnt it? :)
Total Posts: 84