Scam sites

11-11-2014 13:20
Hello there.
I've searched for a topic like this one but I didn't find anything. So I thought to open it..

I would like to know if you have any bad experience with PTCircle and Excellent Bux.
I've been a user of PTCircle for about 6 months now, but something changed and I'm not sure they still pay. My payment is in pending since 27th Sept--

Excellent bux, instead, is a new ptc site. I've reached the minimum payout easily, but I don't know if it pays.
Are you users in this sites?
Do you know other ptc site that can be considered scam?
Thank you in advance
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
11-11-2014 18:26
Excellent Bux will pay you only if you buy the 2nd upgrade. So even if they pay well for ads, you won't get any real money :(
I suggest you try Paidverts, it's a lot better...
Hot To Get Paid
12-11-2014 09:43
Thanks for the reply. I registered to PTCircle when they made a promo so I am an upgraded member. They always paid me, but I was asking if you had the same experience..I mean, do you take so long to get the money?!

I've been a Paidverts user but, honestly, I don't like it. In fact I stopped to click.
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
12-11-2014 13:03
I'm not a member of PTCircle, but a lot of review say it has a selective payement politic, a little like Excellentbux... So, if you're not getting paid, i guess you haven't been selected :p
Hot To Get Paid
12-11-2014 13:31
LOL, guess the same..Although I often have to wait more than 27 days.. I will let you know if they stopped to pay me :D
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
14-11-2014 16:26
ok, I hope they don't :D
Hot To Get Paid
15-11-2014 09:43
Thank you :D But I'm sure they do! LOL Nothing arrived and I'm sick of it! They say the payment is instant, but it's èassed more than 1 month now! :S
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
15-11-2014 17:09
too bad :( ,try clixrush.com they just sent my first payment
Hot To Get Paid
16-11-2014 10:46
Aw thanks, I will try it and If i need it I will, ask your ref link ^^
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
16-11-2014 11:04
use your PTCircle Balance to advertising best program, that pay better than your expenses
Total Posts: 20