Scam sites

16-11-2014 13:00
thanks for the tip! :)
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
16-11-2014 17:34
ok, good luck ^_^
Hot To Get Paid
17-11-2014 10:06
I've heard they are turning into scam site..in fact 2 months are almost passed since I request the payment. I was Deuterium (so I did the upgrade and they said that the upgraded membership had the instant payouts..liars!). I'm waiting my 71$ but I know they won't give me any money this time. ;) So avoid it! Especially because you need to invest at least 6,50$ to cashout for the first time (and I invested 13$ with Paypal -they don't use it anymore......./ and Skrill)...
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
19-11-2014 09:58
Hey again! Just logged into PTcircle.. they came back today. So, they had some troubles. Let's how it goes! :)
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
19-11-2014 20:04
hummm, so they have an alibi, I hope for you that they're not lying
Hot To Get Paid
20-11-2014 10:53
I hope so. Let's wait and see when (and if!) they pay me.... I'm not sure they will do, but let's wait..........
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
21-11-2014 20:08
if any one need to make good income from now joing http://www.ptcbank.net/?r=tryagain11 u will thnx me for this ptc website
Best Website
09-12-2014 09:55
I hope the admin doesn't read this post :D I think spam is not allowed! :D
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
09-01-2015 14:03
mawee79Hello there.
I've searched for a topic like this one but I didn't find anything. So I thought to open it..

I would like to know if you have any bad experience with PTCircle and Excellent Bux.
I've been a user of PTCircle for about 6 months now, but something changed and I'm not sure they still pay. My payment is in pending since 27th Sept--

Excellent bux, instead, is a new ptc site. I've reached the minimum payout easily, but I don't know if it pays.
Are you users in this sites?
Do you know other ptc site that can be considered scam?
Thank you in advance

http://www.bubblews.com/
this is site where you would need to write articles (400 letter article which may have anything in it but no plagiarism) and you get paid for like, views and comments you receive on your article.
Ankur
21-05-2016 20:06
Have a good day and do offers
Total Posts: 20