It doesn't say i have any refferrals pending

11-05-2013 13:08
I referred 3 people today, and one person has reached $1. But it doesn't say I've got any referrals pending. I know i receive my referral commissions on a Friday. But why doesn't it say I've got any pending? or any active?

I referred them through my link http://www.get-paid.com/index.php?ref=michaelm9945
11-05-2013 16:04
Hi Michael.

I can clear this up for you right now because I had the same issue some time ago.

Your referrals will not be listed as pending, but they will however show up as active referrals as soon as they have completed their first task.
$1.00 minimum payout | $2.00 minimum payout
12-05-2013 11:52
I've referred 5 people now, and it still doesn't say i have any pending or active. They must have successfully completed their tasks, videos, offers etc. for my referral to be approved.

I don't think that's right. Once they register through your referral name, it should instantly appear on your account
13-05-2013 07:14
Hi Michael I was thinking the same when I first signed up for Get-Paid and I did as you and tried to post my problem here in the referrals forum. I'm also use to getting my referrals instant but this is appearently not how it works here. In order for your referrals to become active they will have to complete at least one task and make their first cent.

If you try do contact the people you have in your referral downline I am sure you can help them get started with doing the tasks. I was forced to find out if the referral program worked in order to make domain redirections available so I double checked with the Get-Paid admin and just as he told me the referral system was working fine the problem was that my referrals had stayed inactive until I got them started.

I suggest you do the same and maybe if you could share with me how you got your referrals I could give you advice on how to improve your referrals activity from day #1.

As soon as your referrals starts doing tasks where they get rewarded, you will get page after page with listed activities on what your referrals have done, and the 0 in the referral amount earned will slowly start to move up.
13-05-2013 11:39
I registered with mybrowsercash.com and you can create your own tasks for people to complete just like on get-paid. So, i created my own task and if people successfully register on here through my referral, and make their first $1, i will pay them some money for completing the task

I only had 1 person who reported the task as "complete" but i don't have anything on my account to say, i have had any active referrals
13-05-2013 14:54
I must admit, I know nothing about the mybrowsercash which you mention, but from my own experience it took some time for my referrals to appear they never appeared as pending but as soon as they started making money they were listed in my downline. It will also show you which task the referral has performed and how much he/she got from it.

Give it a couple of days and let your referrals start working and it should change in your downline :-)

Good luck.
14-05-2013 10:27
I use the Opera internet browser. Could that make any difference as to why no referrals are appearing on my account?

I have about 16 people who has registered an account through my referral, and still nothing has shown up.
14-05-2013 10:33
Just to clarify it for you your referrals will not be listed just by signing up. In order for them to be listed in your downline they will have to start completing tasks and first then will they appear in your downline. So you could have 100 people signup without seeing them in the downline until they do their first task.

It should not have anything to do with your browser or the client side, it is just the way the platform works. If you guide your 16 referrals in how to complete tasks you should see them as active referrals in your downline right away.

You can try it out on one selected referral and then use the same guiding method on your other referrals in the future.
14-05-2013 12:29
Thanks for your help. Just one more question

If each referral makes $5 without doing any tasks, and they finally do their first task. Does that mean that they will finally appear on my downline as $5+ in total earning? and i will receive 20% = $1 in referral commissions?
14-05-2013 14:25
No problem at all,

I'm not sure what you mean about your referrals getting $5.00 without doing any tasks, I havent seen anything about that but maybe admin or a mod knows more about it. If it is through browsercash like you mentioned earlier i'm not sure that is related to get-paid but again just an assumption you will have to confirm with admin to 100% sure.

The referral rates are

Junior - %20 of tier 1 referrals and %10 from tier 2 referrals
Senior - %25 of tier 1 referrals and %15 from tier 2 referrals
Master - %30 of tier 1 referrals and %20 from tier 2 referrals.

This means when your referrals are on %20 you get $1.00 for each $5.00 they earn on tasks. The amount raises as you reach higher referral levels as described.
Total Posts: 26