Will i receive my money ?

15-05-2008 14:33
I've done the following offers on 30 April 2008 using firefox:

Portugal - Meetic.pt
Portugal - GrandesCoisas.com
International - PerfSpot.com

And i haven't beed paid for these, they have been "On Hold".

Then i made another 3 offers using IE , and for these i have been paid. What worries me is that i have done aonther offer today (Portugal - JackpotCity.com for 20$ :-o ) and i forgot to use IE :cry: . My question is: will i get paid ? :-?
15-05-2008 14:40
What`s your payment method,AlertPay?
15-05-2008 14:46
Yes, it's AlertPay. I know the minimum transfer for AlertPay is 1$ . So i thought the payment for the first 3 offers would accumulate with the payment of the 3 offers i have done later with IE. But i never received from the first 3 and they kept the "on hold" status. But it's a small amount, i'm more worried about the offer i have done today because i thought it was a problem with firefox. Am i wrong?
15-05-2008 14:50
Ok there`s a minimum payout for Alertpay it`s only 1$ so that you didn`t get paid.

you should contact admin once your payment is 1$ or higher to get your payment :-)
15-05-2008 14:53
I have edited my post above anaayesh. It wasn't clear enough, sorry.
15-05-2008 14:58
I think there will be no problems,don`t worry :-)

btw Please note this offer will be paid on WEEKLY basis.
16-05-2008 00:14

nrage wrote:

Then i made another 3 offers using IE , and for these i have been paid. What worries me is that i have done aonther offer today (Portugal - JackpotCity.com for 20$ :-o ) and i forgot to use IE :cry: . My question is: will i get paid ? :-?

I will check the big offer for you. It should get tracked, but we will have stats probably tomorrow or next week only.

You're welcome to suggest to your friends to come and pick up this nice offer, I don't know for how long it will stand though but as long as you have it just take it. :-D
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
16-05-2008 10:13
i am too from portugal and take this offer but... need i claim the 500 free credits to recieve the 20$ from you (GPTreasure)?

thanks in advance
16-05-2008 18:53

jorgemartins wrote:
i am too from portugal and take this offer but... need i claim the 500 free credits to recieve the 20$ from you (GPTreasure)?

thanks in advance

It would be good if you do so, but the instructions we received don't mention that, but I think if you do it you just ensure the $20.00 so it's worth doing it.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-05-2008 20:44
I've done the offer +54 hours ago and it's still in "pending" status. Shouldn't it be "Weekly" or similar status? ;-)
Total Posts: 32