Chat

08-04-2012 19:49
Hi! now I'm going to give some suggestions about the chat:

1- The mod's names are repeated when we're online

2- When we receive a message being off-line and after we login, we could see how the chat window opens with an alert "!" as we already receive when we have a new message (like in FaceBook chat).

3- Also the name's tab could change when we receive a new message (like in FaceBook chat again jajaj).
(In my screnshot appears an example xD).

4- I know u're already working in this, but I just remember xd, have the chat also here in the Forum.

Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
08-04-2012 20:56
Yes, developers are already working on placing the chat on forum & I will let them know about these suggestions :)
10-04-2012 13:42
Perfect!! so developers have hard work xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
10-04-2012 14:19
sagitariPerfect!! so developers have hard work xD

Lol everyone works hard so members can be happy :)
11-04-2012 19:15
hahaha so ur an FB fanatic xD
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-04-2012 23:15
ChatDexterhahaha so ur an FB fanatic xD

lol what does "FB" means ? & yes I do have enthusiasm :)
12-04-2012 05:16
Get-Paid SSRlol what does "FB" means ? & yes I do have enthusiasm :)

FaceBook XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Get-Paid Moderator
16-04-2012 06:30
sagitari.

2- When we receive a message being off-line and after we login, we could see how the chat window opens with an alert "!" as we already receive when we have a new message (like in FaceBook chat).

3- Also the name's tab could change when we receive a new message (like in FaceBook chat again jajaj).
(In my screnshot appears an example xD).

4- I know u're already working in this, but I just remember xd, have the chat also here in the Forum.

1) Fixed.
2) I am not sure what is the problem with that?
3) The order of the names is changing? Is that what you mean?
4) Yes, we shall get the chat to work in our forum pages very shortly.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-04-2012 17:10
Forum chat : Theres a little bug/error.

The chat list is in the bottom of EVERYTHING I mean after the PH forum,my contact list is there

Get-Paid Moderator
17-04-2012 17:17
ChatDexterForum chat : Theres a little bug/error.

The chat list is in the bottom of EVERYTHING I mean after the PH forum,my contact list is there

Can you please take a screen shot of it & post it here ?
Total Posts: 41